• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

TP-LINK - Wi-Fi Smart Plug 2-Pack - White | eBay
Disclaimer
http://www.ebay.com/itm/192081674804?rmvSB=true

Easily manage your home electronics from anywhere
Control your appliances and electronics from your smartphone or tablet with the HS100. Set daily schedules to automatically turn often-used devices on and off.

Never leave things running
Smart plugs can help you check whether you left anything on at home and turn it off even while away. So don't worry, check and rest easy.

Tap or speak your commands
Check and control the smart plugs with a tap on your smartphone or tablet using the free Kasa App (iOS and Android), or control with your voice using Amazon Echo (sold separately).

Easy to use and install
A Smart Plug can be set up in minutes. Simply connect it to your outlet and Wi-Fi network, then plug in a device and control it using the free Kasa App on your smartphone or tablet.

Power and settings buttons
For easy operating.

Included Items
TP-LINK Wi-Fi Smart Plug
Quick Start Guide

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

These work well. Price is good but they have been a bit lower at times.

Good deal. But I am not sure how I can use these plugs except plugging the lights. I can't use them for my rice/slow cookers, which needs the Start Button to be pressed.

bfhu said:   Good deal. But I am not sure how I can use these plugs except plugging the lights. I can't use them for my rice/slow cookers, which needs the Start Button to be pressed.
  These are great for things that you dont use often but may be leaching power. You can also set up a schedule for something using a smarthub and IFTTT.

Wish they were at BB site where I can use my 10 off 10.

work with echo according to the amazon listing

bfhu said:   Good deal. But I am not sure how I can use these plugs except plugging the lights. I can't use them for my rice/slow cookers, which needs the Start Button to be pressed.
  Humidifier, dehumidifier, circulation fan, space heater, power strip/extension cord (like for media center), network hardware (nightly reboot at 3am?).  What I could think of off the top of my head.

Yes, it works w/ Echo... got a few of these last year. Used them for the Xmas tree and lights. Works well!

According to 3camels it was Lowest on Amz at $44.99 on Oct 21, 2016 and Lowest 3rd party seller at $29.99 on Dec 03, 2016

When the brainiac builder built my house they did not put in under cablinet lighting nor and switches etc. for some in the future. Instead I got some LED strip lights and one of these plugs and installed the lights. I now ask Alexa to turn them on and off. I also setup one with LED strips on the back side of my TV hanging on the wall. I ask alexa to turn that on as well. Prior to using those two plugs for those items i had them in the garage and had my Christmas lights plugged in to them. Again, Alexa on and off as well as timers set up through the app.

Whad I REALLY want is the light switches !!

the lowest 3rd party were likely bs sellers on Amazon. there's been a whole parade of them these days.

patofw said:   work with echo according to https://smile.amazon.com/TP-Link-HS100-Required-anywhere-KIT/dp/B01KBFWW0O/
Yes they do.  You first need to set them up to connect to your Wifi network using TP-Link's Kasa app, then you add Kasa as a skill in the Alexa app, and then you search for devices in Alexa to find the plug device to control.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017