Kichler Indoor Fan $84.58 @ Amazon

• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Looks like an Amazon Price mistake:
Amazon. com has Kichler 300158SNB indoor lighting fan kit for $84.58 - Original Price $338.00.

Fan Has good reviews as well:

• Three speed fan remote control with forward and reverse
  • Includes five fan blades reversible from Cherry to Walnut
  • Height adjustable with included down rod options
  • Integrated downlight has citrine glass
  • Coordinates with the entire Larissa lighting collection

Link to deal 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
great deal.. I ordered one. Thanks!

rated:

rated:
Looks like a self promotion actually. A dis-honest one at that, with the "quick, it's a price mistake..." line

rated:
WalMart is out of stock

rated:
wikiwiki said:   WalMart is out of stock
  And not a $300 fan to start with.. Not a price mistake, more like the normal selling price. 

rated:
This was my first ever post - It was a fan that i just purchased so i thought i would share.

rated:
Wal-Mart didn't have a shipping option.

rated:
This fan better crap out $250 cash if that was the normal price.

rated:
These fans are the same price at Lowe's with free shipping, but you can use a $15 off of $50 coupon and 2.5% cashback with ebates to bring the total price down to $72.59.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Kichler-Lighting-Athens-52-in-Satin-Nat...

rated:
Lowes is out of stock.

An error occurred when I tried to place my order, so I had to call customer service. The rep I spoke with said Lowes doesn't carry stock on this item. They use the manf to drop ship for them. The manf is out of stock.

rated:
I bought one from Lowe's before making that post, it's also still showing as available for shipping/store delivery for me all the way through the "place order" screen.

rated:
DealRambler said:   This was my first ever post - It was a fan that i just purchased so i thought i would share.  
Nice deals, thanks for share it.

rated:
Is very nice for this price, it can save up to %60 off!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017