• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Newegg is offering 30% Off H&R Block Tax Software using coupon code "USAVE30" with free shipping. Included Software:

• H&R Block Tax Software Deluxe; $17.49
  • H&R Block Tax Software Deluxe + State Bundle; $20.99
  • H&R Block Tax Software Premium; $34.99
  • H&R Block Tax Software Premium & Business; $41.96

Note: Discount does not work on H&R Block Tax Software Basic.

Member Summary

H&R Block Tax Software (7.11kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
thanks op

klopmaass (Jan. 24, 2017 @ 5:21a) |

I have installed the program and did a search on "Amazon" in the help section, it didn't yield any result. I haven't ent... (more)

umj (Jan. 25, 2017 @ 8:23p) |

Deal is still on though, thanks OP !

elkhartmilis (Jan. 28, 2017 @ 5:16p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks, good deal.

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
Useful for me! Thanks op

rated:
Thank you so much. Work for me

rated:
Great deals!

rated:
Great deals! Love it.

rated:
Nice find, but H&R seems to be escalating their prices quite a bit this year. Even with the discount this is more than $10 higher than I paid last year. Any alternatives suggested for self-employed, itemized taxpayer?

rated:
Thanks as I was waiting until the last minute to activate my program at $30.

rated:
Thanks. This is the deal that I am going to jump on. There may be better deals later on but this is good enough for me.

rated:
I think all of these guys are bumping their price on the assumption that in a few years their entire business model will crumble. When you can do your taxes in 5 minutes with 1 form they'll mostly be out of business.

rated:
If any of you got a CD from H&R Block, try running that. YOu would get a better offer than above. S+D has the iso if you search.

rated:
javaman2003 said:   If any of you got a CD from H&R Block, try running that. YOu would get a better offer than above. S+D has the iso if you search.
  It's not a better offer.

rated:
Pay an accountant!!! They will get you much more money than doing it yourself

rated:
qcumber98 said:   
javaman2003 said:   If any of you got a CD from H&R Block, try running that. YOu would get a better offer than above. S+D has the iso if you search.
  It's not a better offer.

• H&R Block Tax Software Deluxe; $19.95
  • H&R Block Tax Software Deluxe + State Bundle; $29.95
  • H&R Block Tax Software Premium; $49.95
  • H&R Block Tax Software Premium & Business; $64.95

Not all CDs, some has better deal than others.
Search online and you will find people share their iso file has better prices.
It is legal because inside the software says to share with family and friends.
After running the iso, add the version you want to cart then back out.
Then go back to buy after it offer further discount ($5 in my case).
Final prices... Dlx $5, Dlx+S $10, P+S $15, P&B $35, etc...
HRB sent me a email with both activation code and unlock code.
Installed the software & did Federal update with no problem.
​I got it last year and again yesterday from a well-known rival forum S.... .

rated:
Dig up the S+D thread about how to get Deluxe + State for $9.95; that is, $14.95 plus a $5 off offer (or Deluxe + State + one free state e-file for $14.95 without the $5 off, which is the one I chose). I used the CD HR Block mailed to me (which had crappy offers) and used the XML file given elsewhere to get the $14.95 offer. I think it's still good for another few weeks yet - into February as I recall.

rated:
How does this compare against TaxAct?

rated:
Beware of the fine print.

For H&R Block Tax Software Deluxe + State Bundle; $20.99

it says:
One state program download included — a $39.95 value
(State e-file available for $19.95 per return)

So, this download software ONLY allows you to paper file? If you want to e-file the State Returns, you need to pay another $19.95?

Even H&R Block site says : State e-file available within the program for an additional fee

rated:
VBOnline said:   Beware of the fine print.

For H&R Block Tax Software Deluxe + State Bundle; $20.99

it says:
One state program download included — a $39.95 value
(State e-file available for $19.95 per return)

So, this download software ONLY allows you to paper file? If you want to e-file the State Returns, you need to pay another $19.95?

Even H&R Block site says : State e-file available within the program for an additional fee

That sounds correct - like it has been in past years.  That's why I jumped on the $14.95 deal for Deluxe + State I mentioned above that includes a free state e-file.  I've never state e-filed before.  That should save me some time.

rated:
Does this include the 10% Amazon bonus, or must I pay the extra few bucks buying it on Amazon?

rated:
Don't know for this year but I bought premium from Newegg last year and I still had the option to choose my 10% bonus on a refund amount (amount of my choice up to a certain limit, if I remember right) from a variety of stores, not just Amazon.

rated:
N41

rated:
Sorry new to this. Where do you download it from?

rated:
warpig said:   Sorry new to this. Where do you download it from?

Newegg.com
Welcome to FWHD

rated:
I am in.
A few bucks cheaper than the same Deluxe + State Bundle I bought from Newegg in February of last year.

rated:
Damn their sales is over Had it in the cart

rated:
thanks op

rated:
mmenz said:   Don't know for this year but I bought premium from Newegg last year and I still had the option to choose my 10% bonus on a refund amount (amount of my choice up to a certain limit, if I remember right) from a variety of stores, not just Amazon
  I have installed the program and did a search on "Amazon" in the help section, it didn't yield any result. I haven't entered any data yet, but that shouldn't matter. So, looks like no Amazon bonus on this version? Or maybe, when I actually fill in the data and go to refund section, it will offer Amazon bonus magically? 

rated:
Deal is still on though, thanks OP !

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017