XXL Weatherproof Vintage Men's Ultra-Tech Coat on Amazon: $12.16

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
XXL Weatherproof Vintage Men's Ultra-Tech Coat with Quilted Lining, $12.16
(color: stone)
I was going to buy this in an XL (in stone color) for $25, but I double checked the XXL in Midnight and it was $11.36 (w/ Prime), so I bought it.
Very good reviews with an inexpensive Weatherproof Coat.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015KGTNII/1

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Cheapest one right now is XXL in Midnight for under $14. Decent reviews too. Depending on size and color, prices go up to $75.
https://www.amazon.com/Weatherproof-Vintage-Ultra-Tech-Quilted-L...

I thought I included the link. Its updated.
Every color in every size is a different price and it looks like the price is gradually increasing...

Just bought "Midnight Black" Size XXL for under $15.00.

Great Deal... I"m getting one now.

the color MIdnight is actually Navy

M size are over $60

In for one, worth an exploration at that price with free returns.

why are the sizes priced different? What a rip off !!!

Weird how the prices are updated/changed within every few hours, per size...
I'm sure Amazon is using an algorithm for the prices.  Pricing is from $11.36 to $74.99

I just received this jacket and I love it. it's heavier and thicker than expected and this could withstand very cold weather. I'm actually shocked how nice this is. GREAT BUY!!! Excellent value and I would consider this HOT HOT HOT. I'm normally an XL Tall, and XXL is usually too wide and in one of the Amazon reviews it said the jacket runs larger in size, but that is NOT the case. This is a perfect fit (for me). Thank you JAMFED

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017