Lands End at Sears $25 off $25 coupon -- check email titled Best.Deal.Ever!

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I got an email today from Lands End titled "Best.Deal.Ever! Now in stores only!". In it was a coupon good on $25 off $25, valid thru Sunday 1/22. The coupon is only valid at Lands End stores at Sears (not online).

Last time I got one of these everything was 50% off (so potentially $50 free), but it was almost impossible to find anything close to but not under $25 (typically stuff came out to $24.50). Maybe I'll have better luck this time. Oh yeah, and the cashier came close to accusing me of using a fraudulent coupon, telling a co-worker that the coupons had expired. But it scanned so she had no choice but to accept it

Hopefully there is enough stuff on clearance now that I'll be able to find a good use for it without going too much out of pocket.

Member Summary

Lands' End
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for the heads up! I got the e-mail and never would have opened it if not for your post.

Yeah, they don't make it obvious. Last time it also had a cryptic subject. Then they probably wonder why more people don't redeem it.

If anyone has one of these and doesn't want it, can you PM me? Thanks!

Also got an email 35% off boots and 30% everything else TODAY ONLY in store or online free ship over $50

wow, thank you OP!! I asked my wife to check her email and... she hadn't even seen it until we read about it here.
Just scored a nice polo shirt for 69 cents, with 24cents from SYW points
once again, a giant tip of the sombrero to the spirit of sharing that prevails amongst all of you FWers.
Merci beaucoup!!

katnrica said:   ...a giant tip of the sombrero...
Merci beaucoup!!

If you are tipping the sombrero, it should be muchas gracias, n'est-ce pas?

No love for me. I'm thinking Big Lots talked to Lands End about me using coupons.

I didn't get it either. I called Lands End and they said they don't know anything about it. That it's a Sears deal.

wetfrog18 said:   I didn't get it either. I called Lands End and they said they don't know anything about it. That it's a Sears deal.
It is not a Sears deal. It came in an email from Lands End to my Lands End unique email address. This line was at the bottom of the email:

This is an e-mail advertisement from Lands’ End, Inc., 1 Lands’ End Lane‚ Dodgeville‚ WI 53595

That said, I'm not sure why you'd expect someone answering the phone to know about it since it is not something you could use for a purchase from them.

little_leaf said:   I did not get that. Is it in email only or can be via promo code as well?
  It is a single use coupon with a bar code.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017