This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

TRYMII Rechargeable Modern Hair Clipper Kit $14.99 at amazon.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

TRYM II - The Rechargeable Modern Hair Clipper Kit - Ultra-sleek Hair, Body, Mustache, and Beard Trimmer Looks Great in Any Bathroom - AC Adapter, Base Dock, and Trimming Attachments Included
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Rechargeable Modern Hair Clipper Kit -TRYMII $14.99
https://amazon.com/TRYM-II-Rechargeable-Ultra-sleek-Attachments/dp/B00FMB4864 

Ultra-sleek Hair, Body, Mustache, and Beard Trimmer.  AC Adapter, Base Dock, and Trimming Attachments Included.

Member Summary

Rechargeable Modern Hair Clipper Ki
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice...my beard trimmer battery was getting weak. Price is over %50 of lowest ever on CCC and over 4k product reviews.

A LOT of reported failures of the Ni-Cad (old technology) battery after several months.  The listing says "Now with a stronger battery" but doesn't indicate what the improvement is.

The manufacturer's website is down.
Pure Enrichment

Considered one of the best for the price. Check out the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdi_Tp51Vbg

Thank you, got 1

I've had one for nearly a year now and its great!  Battery is still going strong.

battery might still be ticking, but this deal is dead. would have bought one at that price

Spend a few extra dollars for one with Lithium batteries. I use mine 2-4 times a week, charge it ONCE a MONTH and have had mine for 3 years.
If you get one with a NiCad, discharge it periodically. You cannot leave it on the charger all the time.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017