This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Men's Croft & Barrow® Straight-Fit Easy-Care Flat-Front Pants from $3.38 a pair shipped KOHLS CHARGEHOLDER

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

pants
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thnx snagged 2pr

can I use them with formal?

Other colors are $7. Good find.

Maybe it is just my Chrome and Firefox, but page loads without prices even on sizes that appear to be in stock in a given color. Cannot add to cart either.  Possibly sold out? Or just my system?

More research, it was indeed me.  No probs with site now!

lenin94 said:   can I use them with formal?

semi dressy if you wear a tie and sport jacket, but I would classify these as 'formal wear'

Reviews say they're not really "easy care" - need ironing after laundering. If you're lazy like I am, beware.

msrazzle said:   Reviews say they're not really "easy care" - need ironing after laundering. If you're lazy like I am, beware.
  Hmmmmm...I was ready to pull the trigger on three pairs of these just based on price, but went back and read the reviews concerning "not so easy care" and "runs small, and is also tight in (ahem) certain areas."  I believe I'll pass on these - Thanks for the heads up!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017