Keurig K-Cups: 20-Ct Donut Shop Holiday Pack, 16-Ct Starbucks and More $7.99 at bestbuy.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Food Keurig K-Cups: 20-Ct Donut Shop Holiday Pack, 16-Ct Starbucks and More $7.99 at bestbuy.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Keurig K-Cups: 20-Ct Donut Shop Holiday Pack, 16-Ct Starbucks and More
$7.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/save-on-keurig-kcup-pods-20170121 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks. I was able to use my $10 gift cert email I got last week for this. Bought 2 18-cup packs for $7.99 each - $10 = $6. That's about 17 cents per k-cup.

This currently beats Costco's offering for 180 ct/ $75.99. (80 with tax)

I ordered 5x Donut Shop Holiday (20ct) (5 is maximum), 5x Breakfast blend, and 3x Reg 18ct Donut Shop for $80 after Visa Checkout offer.

244 ct for $80 shipped vs 180ct for $80 shipped at Costco. $.32 per cup vs .44 per cup Costco.

Additionally, I'm getting 5% back from US Bank Visa for Electronics stores, plus BB Elite rewards and ebates.

Price for me is showing $11.24

jackiodonnell said:   Price for me is showing $11.24

that's because the sale is over genius 

Well, don't cry too hard about this deal being gone. Costco has their 72 count K-Cup variety pack "on sale" this week for $27. Amounts to 37.5 cents/cup, and you have a better variety of K-Cups to try. For those that "know what they like", they have several of the other individual 72 count boxes on sale for roughly the same price.

The deal referenced here: $8/20 = $0.40/cup without another savings or bonuses.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017