Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Posted with ToGo

Pioneer - CD - Car Stereo Receiver - Black/Red
$39.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pioneer-cd-car-stereo-receiver-black...

Pioneer Car Stereo Receiver: Listen to your music collection in your vehicle with this car stereo receiver, which connects to your cell phone, MP3 player or other audio device via the front auxiliary input. You can also play CD, CD-R and CD-RW discs.Geek Squad® installation is strongly recommended for this product. Please visit your local Best Buy store for details.

Member Summary

stereo
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great unit if you're still stuck in 2004. No USB, no Bluetooth. But hey, if you still burn CDs, you can play MP3s off them.

There are still some of the WalMart Black Friday kits with the Bluetooth, USB and Aux input units plus four speakers still floating around for the same price.

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1551583

Better head unit, even if you don't need the speakers. You could sell the speakers for $20 very easily, probably get $40 for them if you are patient.

ETA: Assuming that you don't have to have a CD player. Even then there are pretty frequent deals on better head units that include bluetooth and USB with the CD player at this price point.

I got the unit spdracer5g is talking about, it is a nice unit for the price. Checked brickseek just now and saw that it is on clearance in store for $40 with speakers. The bluetooth phone function is nice for hands free calls.

It's not that bad. I bought a used one online a few years back from a guy who owns a car website. His automotive product review skills sucked. He over exaggerated the features that's why I bought it. Sold it with my car not too long ago. I bet it's still working.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017