This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Kohls: Myster Savings Event - Up to 40% OFF w/ FS for Card Holders or Free In-Store Pickup

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kohl's
Disclaimer
Kohl's is having their Mystery Savings Event and offering Up to 40% OFF using the unique coupon code that was delivered to your email inbox. Save 20%, 30% or 40% Off!

Kohl's cardholders will score free shipping using coupon code "FREE4JAN". Non-Cardholders will get free shipping on orders over $75, or choose in-store pickup on qualifying item

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Does anyone have the 40% mystery code they would like to share?

Weird. Signed up for Kohls account and emails a couple months ago and still never get any coupons. Even double checked and do have the contact option checked to receive coupons and other emails.  Heck, never get any emails from them at all. (yes, check junk folder regularly too.) Needless to say, no mystery coupon for me.

Interesting - didn't get the email on the account which I use to shop at Kohl's. They must have gotten wiser that I am completely taking advantage of them

Did get a sucky 20% on another email account. My credit cards shall remain tucked in their wallet.

Got 20%, did not stack with the cocoa30 which expires today. Would have been nice...

I got the 40% but can't find anything to buy yet..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017