This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

RiteAid 1/22-28 Tide $2.50 50 oz WYB 6

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get $15 Visa Card when you buy $30 of selected products. Limit 2.

Most notable is Tide on sale for $5.34. There's $2 off L2C. I couldn't find a printable coupon atm. 

Buy 6, pay $30.04, get $15 Visa back. Final price $2.50 for 50 oz can.

Maybe MrC or MrV can sweeten this deal with some of their knowledge.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

YMMV but the sweetest way to do this deal is to purchase and next week do a post coupon with the $2/1 Tide that will come out in the 1/28 P&G insert.

my4mainecoons said:   YMMV but the sweetest way to do this deal is to purchase and next week do a post coupon with the $2/1 Tide that will come out in the 1/28 P&G insert.

Allowing for the Varying Mileage, how exactly is this done?

Do the cards arrive by mail, therefore enforcing 2/account limit? Or is there a way around that?

The limit of 2 is enforced by the Plenti system which only allows 2 per Plenti acct. 
The cards arrive by mail.  Last year I submitted multiples but I used different addresses adhering to the limit of 2 per acct.-- 2 cards per address.
Others submitted more than 2 to same address and received the cards but "previous performance is no guarantee of future returns" kwim?
eg others had 2 Plenti cards, earned 4 gift cards and had all 4 shipped to same mailing address/person.

THE BIGGEST THING TO REMEMBER (at least for me) is that when you submit your code for gift card it asks for birth date. 
The gift cards are not activated when they arrive and to activate them you needed to enter the birth date you used when you requested the card.
I never use a real birth date, figured they just want to make sure you're over 18.   Fortunately I remembered the dates I'd used and was able to activate.

Thanks, but how is the sweetest way to do this deal is to purchase and next week do a post coupon done?

There was a $3/3 Tide in 1-15-17 SS.

ocean935 said:   Thanks, but how is the sweetest way to do this deal is to purchase and next week do a post coupon done?
  Go to the store.  Hand them your receipt and coupons and say "I want to do a post coupon".
There's a key on the RA register for "post coupon".
They push that key, swipe the coupon.  Hand you cash.

eta:  the YMMV is that your store staff knows how to do a post-coupon and they don't mind doing it.  Shift supervisor or manager required.

my4mainecoons said:   
ocean935 said:   Thanks, but how is the sweetest way to do this deal is to purchase and next week do a post coupon done?
  Go to the store.  Hand them your receipt and coupons and say "I want to do a post coupon".
There's a key on the RA register for "post coupon".
They push that key, swipe the coupon.  Hand you cash.

eta:  the YMMV is that your store staff knows how to do a post-coupon and they don't mind doing it.  Shift supervisor or manager required.

Whenever I do a post coupon they make me bring in the products I bought too. Not sure why.

Nice deal. Thanks for sharing, Yoksel, It will be a good time to stock up on a quality detergent and a good way to cash out some Plenti points.

my4mainecoons said:   There was a $3/3 Tide in 1-15-17 SS.

Must be a regional coupon. Didn't see it in my 1/15/17 SS.

$2/1 in the 01/01 P&G, expired 01/15
$3/3 and $1/1 regional, expiration 01/28

my4mainecoons said:    
THE BIGGEST THING TO REMEMBER (at least for me) is that when you submit your code for gift card it asks for birth date. 

Just back from buying 12 Tides I just finished submitting for the 2 $15 rewards cards. They only ask for your birth year not your entire birth date.

I will have to place a coupon order when the $2 Tide coupons come out and do some post coupon transactions, The trouble is they will probably only allow 4 coupons per receipt, so that is why I broke up my transactions with 6 bottles each. I guess I could have went further and made 3 separate transactions with 4 bottles in each transaction. Even with no coupon use each bottle is only $3.27 after tax, but I know manufacturer coupons could greatly sweeten the deal.

On that other site at least one person said he had 4-5 rewards cards sent to the same address and it wasn't a problem. Of course I would change the name and year of birth after you have redeemed two, but it looks like they can all be sent to the same address,

ocean935 said:   $2/1 in the 01/01 P&G, expired 01/15
$3/3 and $1/1 regional, expiration 01/28

the $1/1 is for Tide Simple, not the same as regular Tide

while you are there for the tide, check out the persil.
on sale 3.99
cat prints out for $3 for next purchase.
use $3 now or later, depending on cashier.
final cost .99

scottvm said:   while you are there for the tide, check out the persil.
on sale 3.99
final cost .99

MM if you clipped the S* for $2/1 Persil.  
There are 2 S* for Persil.  One (older one) for large size and the other (available yesterday) has no size requirement.

my4mainecoons said:   
scottvm said:   while you are there for the tide, check out the persil.
on sale 3.99
final cost .99

MM if you clipped the S* for $2/1 Persil.  
There are 2 S* for Persil.  One (older one) for large size and the other (available yesterday) has no size requirement.

Anyone know if the $3 Cat wyb 1 Persil is still printing at the register?

I am just seeing one Persil offer on my Savingstar:

Save $2.00 on ONE (1) Persil® ProClean® Laundry Detergent, 75 oz Power-Liquid® or larger, 3 lbs 11 oz Power-Pearls®, 38 ct Power-Caps® or larger

This must be the older one and the newer one with no size requirement must be NLA.

Has anyone bought Persil and know what Savingstar offers it redeems for? Do you get $4 back from Savingstar or just $2?

There's now a $2/1 Tide ip on P&G Everyday.  I was only able to print one per browser and only 2 total per pc, ie 2 browsers, one per browser.
I printed 4 from 2 pc's.  Will use the L2c and do a post coupon for one coupon next week.

My mistake, the $2/1 Persil S*  is for large size bottle.  The S* for the bottle folks are getting with catalina is only $1.  So only free, not MM.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017