Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Honeywell Air Filters (279.57kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
It's a 4 pack, OP. And that's a good price for those. Thanks for sharing.

rated:
This is all of 1" thickness only.

rated:
Just a FYI, the scale they use for these (FPR) is made up just for Home Depot so you can't compare them to other alternatives. If you are reaaaaaly curious to learn more about filters: http://www.ifinishedmybasement.com/thats-just-life/air-filters/ (this is not my site, but something that did get me to switch my filter sources to Amazon).

rated:
jasonv1 said:   Just a FYI, the scale they use for these (FPR) is made up just for Home Depot so you can't compare them to other alternatives. If you are reaaaaaly curious to learn more about filters: http://www.ifinishedmybasement.com/thats-just-life/air-filters/ (this is not my site, but something that did get me to switch my filter sources to Amazon ).

Click on the filter size, click on "Full Product Details", then click "Specifications" link. These have an MERV Rating (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value) of 10.

rated:
I've bought these twice. The first time, everything was fine. The second time, the box was slightly damaged, and being that there's little or no padding in the box at least two of the filters were structurally compromised. I took the bundle back to Home Depot, but they do not sell a '4 pack' in the store. They were nice enough to discount 4 individual filters and exchange them for me, though.

TL,DR: If you order, inspect and open the box and dont just stick them in the closet for future use.

rated:
Thanks OP! got mine !

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017