This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Apple Laptop - MacBook Pro - 13" - i5, 8 GB RAM, 256GB - $1.275 and Free Shipping at Best Buy

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy has Apple Laptop - MacBook Pro - 13" Display - Intel Core i5 - 8 GB Memory - 256GB Flash Storage (latest model) - Space Gray for $1,274.99 and Free Shipping.

Link http://www.bestbuy.com/site/apple-macbook-pro-13-display-intel-c...

Member Summary

macbook
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

8GB is a little light in the RAM department, and you can't upgrade the RAM in these (same for the storage), so you better be darn sure this will meet your needs for the next few years.

My local store gives 10% off all open box without hassle, sometimes 20%. Good deal that will bring it under $1000.

8gb is good enough for most ive done. if you are buying entry level, it should be enough - but might as well wait for the touch bar to drop too (why miss out on this new thing)

Not a good deal at BestBuy. B&H and others have the same price and no tax.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017