This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Select Sheet Sets on sale at Macys

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

CLOSEOUT Newburgh 4-pc Sheet Sets, 650 Thread Count 100 Cotton, Only at Macy's - Home Pop Up Sale
Disclaimer
Macys.com has select Sheet Sets on sale for the prices below when you apply promo code "HURRY". Store PC is free,otherwise shipping is free when you add a  beauty item to your order,or with orders $99+. In-store availablity may vary.,please note.

Prices below after code :HURRY:

650 Thread Count 4-pc Newburgh 100% Cotton Sheet Set(Queen, King or Cal King)  $44.98
650 Thread Count 4-pc Newburgh 100% Cotton Extra Deep Sheet Set  (Queen, King or Cal King)  $44.98
500 Thread Count 4-pc Brookstone AAFA Certified Cotton Sheet Set(Queen) $27
500 Thread Count 4-pc Brookstone AAFA Certified Cotton Sheet Set(king)  $30
500 Thread Count  AAFA Certified Certified Cotton Pillowcase Pair $9

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The Bookstone sheets are available in Queen and California King only (no regular King)

Thanks!

I ordered and received the Newburgh sheets. I washed them before making the bed and I must say they are fabulous. Very heavy weight and not many wrinkles. The fitted sheet is a little too large but hopefully it will shrink just a little bit after a few more washings. The top sheet is the largest I have ever owned (I'm 65). It's almost 10 inches longer and 6 inches wider than most - at least for KING size sheets. On a scale of 1 to 10, the softness is about an 8. I tried to order another set today in green and they are OOS and the code is expired. I was lucky to find some (new) on e.Bay for $45 with free shipping.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017