• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
there is NO PURCHASE REQUIRED

if you are downloading the app for the 1ST time and MUST log in through the app.. you will get $10 (200 points)  YES2YOU, delivered to you in early Feb

the points are already deposited into my account and they will turn it into Cash rewards on February 1st, 2017.

this offer is not for you if you already used their app before

$10 offer for 1st time customer using the app  http://www.kohls.com/ecom/OnlineOnly/20170123-download-app-detai... 
if you already have it, try uninstall and reinstall to see if you get bonus (HIGH YMMV)

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary

Kohls (3.04kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
It worked for me in iOS.

daisytat (Jan. 25, 2017 @ 2:29p) |

It worked for me on android.

SriSiri (Jan. 25, 2017 @ 3:21p) |

Yes2You rewards were issued this morning.

NoMoneyInMyWallet (Feb. 01, 2017 @ 7:31a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
You say that no purchase is required, but it states that "One purchase transaction is required for points to be awarded" on the link you provided. I downloaded the app for the first time and signed in and don't see the points. Have you previously made a purchase that counted towards your Yes2You rewards? Either that or I did something incorrectly. Thanks for sharing! 

rated:
Saw the note about purchase required, but no further explanation found. Saw the banner for $10 reward. Downloaded the app. Signed in. 200 pts added to my acct. almost instantly. BUT, says I now have 255 pts and need 45 more to get $5 certificate. What about the $10 reward??? Guess I'll just wait and see.
Green for you, any free points are good!

rated:
YES2YOU points, delivered to you in early Feb.

rated:
It seems to have worked for me, even though it wasn't my first time using the app.  I did first uninstall the app.  I then clicked your link and clicked through to Google Play (I don't know if going through your link is necessary though, vs. going directly to the app store) and installed the app.  After logging in to the app (to my existing account), it showed that I had 200 points.  Looking at Rewards Activity (in either the app or the website), I see "You Earned 200 Points for Downloading the App" dated 1/24.

rated:
somanycats said:   Saw the note about purchase required, but no further explanation found. Saw the banner for $10 reward. Downloaded the app. Signed in. 200 pts added to my acct. almost instantly. BUT, says I now have 255 pts and need 45 more to get $5 certificate. What about the $10 reward??? Guess I'll just wait and see.
 

My understanding is that yes2you points convert into Kohl's cash certificates on the first of every month.  So the 200 points will convert into $10 on February 1.
I did not make any purchase today, but I have previously made purchases at Kohl's, using both the app & the website (it's not clear whether any purchase was really necessary for this offer).

rated:
I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it worked, the 200 points showed up instantly.

rated:
uninstalled and reinstalled. didn't work for me

rated:
emp1 said:   I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it worked, the 200 points showed up instantly.
  
Worked for me, also!  Thanks!

rated:
nortotron said:   uninstalled and reinstalled. didn't work for me
  Didn't work for me either. 

rated:
Not working in iOS. Deleted the app. Downloaded it again, signed in. Still the same number of points.

rated:
rsuaver said:   Not working in iOS. Deleted the app. Downloaded it again, signed in. Still the same number of points.
  You may have figured it out.  I'm on Android.  Perhaps better luck without apple!

rated:
brooke789 said:   
rsuaver said:   Not working in iOS. Deleted the app. Downloaded it again, signed in. Still the same number of points.
  You may have figured it out.  I'm on Android.  Perhaps better luck without apple!

  Maybe iOS retains some data on the app even if you uninstall it just in case you re-install it? is there any way to force delete that data? Just guessing since it does work on [my] android, maybe thats the difference.

rated:
emp1 said:   
brooke789 said:   
rsuaver said:   Not working in iOS. Deleted the app. Downloaded it again, signed in. Still the same number of points.
  You may have figured it out.  I'm on Android.  Perhaps better luck without apple!

  Maybe iOS retains some data on the app even if you uninstall it just in case you re-install it? is there any way to force delete that data? Just guessing since it does work on [my] android, maybe thats the difference.

  No go for me on Android.  Current user, but installed on new device.

rated:
This worked for both my wife and I on Android phones, in both cases uninstalling and re-installing. Points showed up instantly.

rated:
do points expire?

rated:
brusbrother said:   do points expire?
Rewards are issued for each 100 increment on the 1st day of the month after earned.  Rewards expire on the last day of the month (E.g., Issued 2/1, Expire 2/28).

100 Yes2You points = $5 Yes2You reward.  
200 Yes2You points = $10 Yes2You reward.
300 Yes2You points = $15 Yes2You reward.
Etc.

I don't think unissued points (<100) expire.

 

rated:
damn i did not get any points tried both ios and android. oh well. those who got it that's an awesome deal

rated:
worked on my android phone!

rated:
Didnt work for me on my Android phone. So YMMV for all who are re-installing...

rated:
It worked for me in iOS.

rated:
It worked for me on android.

rated:
Yes2You rewards were issued this morning.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017