• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Craftsman 69605 100' x 5/8" All-Rubber Hose
$39.99
http://www.sears.com/craftsman-5-8-in-x-100-ft-all-rubber/p-07169605000P

Keep Your Garden Healthy and Hydrated with the Craftsman 69605 All-Rubber Hose Tackle any watering job your lawn calls for with the Craftsman 100' x 5/8" All-Rubber Hose. At a whopping 100' long, you'll be able to reach even the farthest edges of your lawn and garden to make sure all of your plants stay happily watered. This durable rubber material features a concave hexagonal design to reduce kinking that weakens water flow. Use your garden hose in all weather types, as it stays flexible in temperatures as low as -25F, and can handle water temperatures of up to 160F. Fasten the crush-resistant brass coupler to your water source and get your plants ready for the season.

Member Summary

Craftsman 69605 100' x 5/8" All-Rubber Hose
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great hose. I have several of these. Drawbacks are:
1) It's heavy. Takes a little strength to drag it to where you want it to go.
2) It kinks and because it is heavy it takes some effort to unwind the kinks. This is especially evident when rolling up the hose for storage near the house. Sometimes very frustrating and cumbersome to do.
Otherwise a great hose!

I have a 50 footer, HEAVY AS ALL H*** otherwise its a great hose, often kinks from the weight.

It will last forever, just remember 90% of hose reels sold cannot handle this heavy of a hose. Especially a 100 ft.

I've had my 100 ft Craftsman for over 20 years and think it will go another 20.

Ive had this hose for about 10 years, it is a beast! Still love it!

And, Free Replacement! Just did one this last week.

Looks like the deal is dead, price is now $61.99 unless I'm missing something.

hpmax said:   Looks like the deal is dead, price is now $61.99 unless I'm missing something.
One day sale

It's alive again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017