Walmart - Stanley 4-gal. Stainless Steel Wet/Dry Vacuum (SL18301-4B) - $19.97 w/ Free In-Store Pickup

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Stanley 4-Gallon Stainless Steel Wet/Dry Vacuum, SL18301-4B - Walmart.com
Disclaimer
WalMart has the Stanley 4-gal. Stainless Steel Wet/Dry Vacuum (SL18301-4B) on sale for $19.97 with free in-store pickup. This item has received 4.4/5 stars based on 108 WalMart customer reviews.

• Rear Blower Port
  • Accessory Storage Casters
  • Quick Lock Hose

Accessories:

• 1.25-in. x 4-ft. Hose
  • 3x Extension Wands
  • Floor Nozzle
  • Reusable Dry Filter
  • Foam Filter

This item is currently selling on Amazon for $50.75 shipped and has received 3.7/5 stars based on 316 Amazon customer reviews.

For a consumer review of this item check out this Youtube video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt1mJS0c8gs

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This particular (3 HP) model is $33.99 with free shipping on Amazon.

amazon link

^^^^^^^^ still a good deal though so I bought one! Thanks ^^^^^^^^^^^
$34.32 on Amazon now.

Thanks and +1. Paying the $5.97 shipping is worth it to me not to have to trudge into WalMart to pick this up.

This deal SUCKS!

Sorry, had to.

Is the bag required for use? looking to just empty it, not having to buy replacement bags.

ArmchairArchitect said:   Is the bag required for use? looking to just empty it, not having to buy replacement bags.
  Looks like you can get a bag for especially dusty jobs, but for normal use - no bag needed.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Dust-Bag-3-Pack/51240700?action=produ...

pacmantech said:   Thanks and +1. Paying the $5.97 shipping is worth it to me not to have to trudge into WalMart to pick this up.
 The employees at my WalMart are nice.  I usually go in about 7:30 am to pick up my items when no one else is in line to pickup items.  They usually tell me that pickup doesn't open until 10 am but get my items anyway. Therefore, it is worth saving the $5 shipping for me.

Price now $24, just missed it

CaedynsPapu said:   This deal SUCKS!

Sorry, had to.

It really suck! 

Thanks OP.
Got one earlier.

Back again

shipping is free for over $35... so it might be worth it to add $15 worth of stuff to your cart to save $6.

Perfect! Thanks OP! Just ordered one for 19.97.

In 4 1. Thx, OP!

Thanks, missed before but in for one now.

Thanks, been wanting a wet vac!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017