This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

HP ProLiant ML10 v2 4th Gen Core i3 8GB Tower Server - $229.99 AR + FS @ Newegg

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Newegg has the HP ProLiant ML10 v2 4th Gen Core i3 8GB Tower Server on sale for $259.99 - $30 rebate = $229.99 - $60 off using coupon code "EMCRBCE58" $169.99 with free shipping. This item has received 3/5 eggs based on 15 Newegg customer reviews.

• Intel Core i3-4150
  • 8GB 2Rx8 PC3-12800E-11 Kit
  • 4x LFF NHP Drive Cage
  • 1x 500GB 6G SATA 7.2k LFF
  • 350W Power Supply

This server is currently selling on Amazon for $236.88 shipped and has received 4.7/5 stars based on 5 Amazon customer reviews.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is an enterprise server and has no optical drive
The rear view shows almost no jacks. (which, I guess is normal for a server)

Code: EMCRBCE58 reduces price to $199 before rebate

Price after rebate: $169.99

Rebate valid 1/24 to 1/25

This is prefect for what i need! Can't beat $169 AMIR!

blueribb said:   This is an enterprise server and has no optical drive
The rear view shows almost no jacks. (which, I guess is normal for a server)

Can I add optical drive on my own ?

You can add your own optical drive. It has SATA ports.

You can upgrade the RAM to 32GB. 

It says that it supports ECC RAM, which helps if you want to use it as a FreeNAS or other NAS storage unit. You'll probably want to upgrade the RAM to at least 16 GB if you decide to go this route.

Also offers the (not recommended) on-motherboard RAID ... I would just like to say that software RAID is much more reliable and robust than this option.

This is not really an enterprise-grade server, as it does not have redundant power supplies or hot-swap drives. Typically, you'd see more redundant hardware options in an enterprise server. This would make a great home server (Plex?) or media center after you add a video card with HDMI. It's no surprise that they omitted the optical drive, since most people installing server operating systems would load them via bootable USB drive (or PXE boot) instead. 

code doesnt seem to work.

simply2easy said:   code doesnt seem to work.
  expired yesterday

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017