This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

30% Off One Local, Goods, or Getaway Deal - Targeted YMMV (20% coupon for non-targeted acct.) - AC @ Groupon

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Groupon
Disclaimer
Groupon is offering 30% Off One Local, Goods, or Getaway Deal  with coupon code "DEAL30".


Deal Notes: Valid on 1 unit per transaction; max 1 Local deal, Goods deal, or Getaways flash deal per customer. Exclusive and non-transferable. max discount $30. Ends 1/26. Exclusions Apply. Full details: gr.pn/promofaq 

You can also use coupon code "WINTER20" for 20% Off Local Deals. It has a max use of 3 deals and you can get up to $50 Off (max) instead of $30 Off (max). This might be the better coupon for higher priced local deals as well.

Deal Notes: Maximum Discount: $50. Fine Print: Valid on 1 unit per transaction; max 3 Local deals. Up to $50 discount per deal.


Other Coupons (Ends 1/26):

  • 30% off Health Beauty and Wellness Deals for New Customers w/ code "HEALTHY30"
  • 30% off Food and Drink for New Customers w/ code "YUM30"
  • 30% off Things to Do Deals for New Customers w/ code "YAY30"

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

30%: this is a TARGETED deal, and should always be reflected in the title. not for all.

MISTERCHEAP said:   30%: this is a TARGETED deal, and should always be reflected in the title. not for all.
  I logged out and the banner was still there. How can I know if it is targeted?

I would have put it in the title if I knew. In fact I would not have put the deal up, I would have just gone with the 20% code instead.

Xenocrates said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   30%: this is a TARGETED deal, and should always be reflected in the title. not for all.
  I logged out and the banner was still there. How can I know if it is targeted?

I would have put it in the title if I knew. In fact I would not have put the deal up, I would have just gone with the 20% code instead.

  Typically, the 30% codes (even most 25% codes) are targeted. Your clue is, that there is also a 20% offer on pretty much the same offerings. if the 30% were for all, there wouldn't be two offerings, but even then, 30% if almost always a user specific promo, not sitewide.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
Xenocrates said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   30%: this is a TARGETED deal, and should always be reflected in the title. not for all.
  I logged out and the banner was still there. How can I know if it is targeted?

I would have put it in the title if I knew. In fact I would not have put the deal up, I would have just gone with the 20% code instead.

  Typically, the 30% codes (even most 25% codes) are targeted. Your clue is, that there is also a 20% offer on pretty much the same offerings. if the 30% were for all, there wouldn't be two offerings, but even then, 30% if almost always a user specific promo, not sitewide.

  


So there isn't really a way to know for sure, it's just context clues?  Definitely noted for next time. Thanks for the advice! 

Now if only I was getting targeted for the $10 Starbucks giftcard for $5 offer each time. They sure like to give me these 30% coupons.  



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017