• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

pic (251.41kB)
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

MSI Radeon RX 470 Armor 4GB GDDR5 Video Card (RX 470 ARMOR 4G) + Hitman (PCDD)
$129.99 After Rebate
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814137076 

Newegg has the MSI Radeon RX 470 Armor 4GB GDDR5 Video Card (RX 470 ARMOR 4G)  + Hitman (PCDD) on sale for $159.99 - $20 MIR = $129.99 with free shipping. 

• Chipset: AMD Radeon RX 470
  • Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
  • Memory Interface: 256-bit
  • Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
  • Free Hitman Game with purchase

Compare at Amazon for 159.99 with 4.5/5 stars with 342 customer reviews. Also rated #1 New Release in Computer Graphics Cards.

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, EXPIRED DEALS. — Mar. 24, 2017 @ 1:56am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I bought it a few days ago, and it has run very well so far. First time I used AMD GPU because the price is so good this time. However, I have to say that I am very satisfied with my purchase. AMD RX 470 is pretty close to GTX 1060, but 1060 is $70 more. From calculating clock per dollar, the RX 470 is an awesome deal.

P/s: Just one small correction for the topic. It is actually $30 MIR instead of $20.

rated:
hqnnhoc said:   I bought it a few days ago, and it has run very well so far. First time I used AMD GPU because the price is so good this time. However, I have to say that I am very satisfied with my purchase. AMD RX 470 is pretty close to GTX 1060, but 1060 is $70 more. From calculating clock per dollar, the RX 470 is an awesome deal.

P/s: Just one small correction for the topic. It is actually $30 MIR instead of $20.

Link for the rebate is below. This is not an OC version, so the rebate is $30 instead of $20 like the OC version:
​https://images10.newegg.com/uploadfilesfornewegg/rebate/SH/MSI14-137-076Jan13Jan3117USCh9Z.pdf

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017