• filter:
This deal has expired.

PLENTI: Get 80c back in PLENTI points (5 base, 75 bonus) wy buy 5 gallons+ at Exxon/Mobil (activate req'd)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
www.plenti.com

YMMV on all cards.  Terms and ConditionsPlenti card or card number must be presented at the time of purchase. Offer expires 11:59 PM. Offer only valid at participating locations. Offer requires online activation. Limit one offer redemption per member. Offer may not be combined with any other offers. You cannot earn Plenti points at Exxon and Mobil branded service stations for: aviation and marine fuels, negative transactions, fees, and tax. Additional Terms and Conditions apply to the Plenti rewards program at Exxon and Mobil branded service stations; see plenti.com/exxonmobil for more details and exclusions. Offer void where prohibited by law. Plenti points are generally credited to your Plenti account within 1 day. *Applies to Exxon and Mobil branded gasoline compared to gasoline meeting minimum U.S. government standards. Actual benefits vary depending on factors such as vehicle type, driving style and gasoline previously used.

Member Summary

Plenti (17.40kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Plenti isn't very generous but there's an Exxon that's often the cheapest non-Costco station around here. I keep ending up with ExxonMobil gift cards from SVN on eBay when they're on sale, so it's really cheap. Might as well get the points too, I figure.

Also watch for "get 200 Plenti points for watching 10 episodes (children's|comedy|drama) on your linked Hulu account". I've done that one twice, I just queue up 10x one of the shows they explicitly mention then go to bed. First time it worked on all three, this time for some reason I didn't get the 200PP ($2) for drama. I'll live.

=aw

rated:
...actually I seem to have those 3 "watch Hulu" offers again. Will be interesting to see if they mean it. It's an easy $6 if they do.

=aw

rated:
This was my offer
Earn 50 points on your next fuel purchase of 5 gallons or more at participating Exxon or Mobil branded service stations

rated:
Mine is 10x on convenience store or car wash. I thought there was a gas-related one last night but if there was, it's gone.

=aw

rated:
JUST CONFIRMING:

Rode by a MOBIL at lunchtime, was $2.19 gln, got 5 gallons, paid with PLENTI POINTS and earned the bonus.My Recent Transactions:

• ExxonMobil01/26/2017added75 pts

• ExxonMobil01/26/2017added5 pts

rated:
Any cash back is better than none.  However, earning nine cents when I fill up my Subaru isn't much of a benefit. Exxon is usually priced a little higher than others in my area.

rated:
harlock001 said:   Any cash back is better than none.  However, earning nine cents when I fill up my Subaru isn't much of a benefit. Exxon is usually priced a little higher than others in my area.

Well, this offer stacks with the 5% back in Discover. 

Assuming $2.50 a gallon, 8 gallons is $20, get back $1.80 in stacked Discover and Plenti,  net of 22.2c per gallon as cash back.  If that still comes out higher than your other station, then fill up there.

rated:
ottawa said:   ...actually I seem to have those 3 "watch Hulu" offers again. Will be interesting to see if they mean it. It's an easy $6 if they do.

=aw

Yes, they have already awarded the points for two categories....just started the third.  $6 free gas.

rated:
I use Doozers, Seinfeld, Tyrant, because those are specifically mentioned in the offers. On the last round I did "watch" 10x Tyrant but even if one finished late (I wasn't sure what timezone they were using) we've been watching other dramas. Didn't get the 200pt for Dramas.

In the morning I'll queue up Doozers 1-10, Seinfeld 1-10, Tyrant 1-10, and go about my day. As you say, $6 free gas.

=aw

rated:
Do I get the bonus points if I pay with points for the 5 gallons?

rated:
fwuser12 said:   Do I get the bonus points if I pay with points for the 5 gallons?

yes you do!

rated:
Yes, they have already awarded the points for two categories....just started the third. $6 free gas.
For the second time, I only got 400pt ($4). For some reason they didn't credit the dramas. Just finished last night so maybe too soon (the offer expired at midnight, though I'd watched >10 already once).

Today I see the same three promos _again_ with expire Feb 14! Needless to say I'll try to get it done earlier this time.

=aw

rated:
Mine was 50 points for 5 gallons. But I used that one quickly and they gave me another one for 200 points for 10 gallons. Sweet. So if you redeem it, you might just get a better one as well. YMMV as usual for all of these offers.

rated:
ottawa said:   Plenti isn't very generous but there's an Exxon that's often the cheapest non-Costco station around here. I keep ending up with ExxonMobil gift cards from SVN on eBay when they're on sale, so it's really cheap. Might as well get the points too, I figure.

Are you me?  That's exactly what I do for gas - Mobil GC and Plenti points when I can't get to my Costco.

rated:
I might be.

I have trouble with the zoo that is Costco gas at the best of times (though it's pretty empty before store opens and after closing). Getting it for less at ExxonMobil makes it easier to justify.

=aw

rated:
Rite Aid had a deal: buy $50 Best Buy gift card earn 500 (?) PP, limit 2 per Plenti Card.
I bought $100 Best Buy gc, earned 1000 PP.  Used Discover Card for 1% cash back.
Used the $100 BB gc at Best Buy B&M to purchase $100 in Mobil gas gc.
11% discount on gas vs. the 8% buying gc on eBay not counting when $20 in Discover Cash back becomes a $25 Staples gc which becomes ~ $25 cash after buying FAR paper or software.

I buy Mobil when I have a good Plenti bonus offer for gas.
My experience is that the more you redeem the offers the smaller they get and less frequent the offers.
We have a couple of Plenti cards and this week only one of them received a gas offer-- because the others redeemed gas offers within the past month.

rated:
Turns out I'd activated 2 offers: 50 pts wyb 5 gallons and 200 pts wyb 10 gallons.
I bought 10 gallons and received 10, 50 and 200 PP. 
Made the effective cost $1.90/gallon.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017