APC Back-UPS NS 8-Outlet 600VA Surge Protector and Battery Backup (BN600G) - $29.99 FS @ B&H - DotD

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

BN600G
Disclaimer
For one day only, B&H has the APC Back-UPS NS 8-Outlet 600VA Surge Protector and Battery Backup (BN600G)  on sale for $29.99 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: This is $5.00 lower than the last time we saw a deal for this battery backup UPS. It's also $10.00 lower than the last time B&H had a deal for this device. 

• Output: 360W / 600VA
  • 4 x Battery-Powered, 4 x Surge Protected
  • 60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Output Frequency
  • Recharge Time: 24 Hours
  • Audible Alarm
  • LED Status Display
  • Cold Start / Hot Swap Batteries
  • 340-joule rating
  • 8 outlets
  • 5' cord
  • Up to 43 minutes battery run time
  • APC $75,000 lifetime equipment guarantee.

Rated 4.7/5 stars with 646 customer reviews on Best Buy. 

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $74.99 from Best Buy.

Member Summary
Back-Ordered
Expected availability: Not available
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › APC
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Possible price-match opportunity here buying from Staples instead?

UkeDoggie said:   Possible price-match opportunity here buying from Staples instead?
  I'm not an expert on Staples, what would be the advantage of this over B&H? 

'advantage' is relative... I think the idea for Staples PM would be applicable for people that (1) have reward $$ to spend (2) would prefer to use items like this to hit their 'Staples Rewards annual spend' (3) have a Staples coupon that could be applied...   yadda yadda yadda...  

I got 2 of these for $60 at Staples back in Oct. 2015. Great device. One gripe I have is the placement of the outlets... they have so much surface real estate, and yet they crammed the plugs right next to each other, except one. With power adapters that plug directly in, one needs prong extension chords. Otherwise a must-have if you have a NAS and want VOIP during power outage. 

You use this
Disclaimer
golgo1313 said:   I got 2 of these for $60 at Staples back in Oct. 2015. Great device. One gripe I have is the placement of the outlets... they have so much surface real estate, and yet they crammed the plugs right next to each other, except one. With power adapters that plug directly in, one needs prong extension chords. Otherwise a must-have if you have a NAS and want VOIP during power outage. 
You can use a power adapter.

Anyone see if Amazon will price match? Office Depot also lists on Amazon

Looks to be dead as back ordered and only have button to notify when available.

golgo1313 said:   I got 2 of these for $60 at Staples back in Oct. 2015. Great device. One gripe I have is the placement of the outlets... they have so much surface real estate, and yet they crammed the plugs right next to each other, except one. With power adapters that plug directly in, one needs prong extension chords. Otherwise a must-have if you have a NAS and want VOIP during power outage. 

and hope the local ISP still has juice to send you pixies in the inter-tubes.

robstrash said:   Looks to be dead as back ordered and only have button to notify when available.
  Just placed an order, so I guess it's back in stock?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017