• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Craftsman Rapid Digger
$9.49
http://www.sears.com/craftsman-rapid-digger/p-07109968000P

This Craftsman Rapid Digger suits your garden needs. From the easy tasks to the summer projects, this Craftsman is sure to live up to it's name among the most reliable tools a man could own.

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary

Craftsman Rapid Digger (108.10kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
excellent tool if you have to dig a small ditch

rated:
How sweet it is! Used SYW points and got it for free. Great reviews, the only 1-star was obviously an error, since the content was all positive. In december there was a FW post re: $15 in points for a $30 purchase, included raise.com purchases. I bought a gc and took a wait and see attitude, since you had to wait 30 days for the points. Several people questioned if they would really get the points. I did. How nice to see a post I could use them on right away. THANKS OP!

rated:
How big is this pick axe?

rated:
The Q&A by "MySears" says the handle is 14". I will update this after I pick up mine.

It is actually 16". I haven't used it yet, but it has a good, sturdy, feel to it.

rated:
ubuntu88 said:   How big is this pick axe?

It isn't a pick axe. It is fairly small, the 14" statement above sounds accurate. You will not be using this standing up, unless you are using it as a weapon of some sort. 

rated:
This is now showing $14.99 for me? Is this deal dead?!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017