This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Harbor freight $500 gift card 25% off--Raise.com (online and B&M)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Harbor freight $500 gift card 25% off--Raise.com (online and B&M). †Deivered by email in 24hrs. †( Mine was delivered in just 3 minutes)

PS. †Obviously.... stack w/ any other deals that are permitted.

http://www.raise.com

Only (12) left as of this posting time

Member Summary
https://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/gift-certificates-cards/raise-marketplace-inc-in-chicago-il-88432988/
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Trying to get one, but order has been processing 5 minutes and won't confirm

edit:† had to redo order and it worked.† Thanks

Way too large of an amount

The stack w/ their 20% (sometimes 25%) an item coupons is pretty intriguing. So would get you 40%-45% off.

I only "shop" there for the free flashlights, batteries and screwdrivers.

That's a lot of free flashlights!

Never heard of this website. Any feedback? Been waiting for a discount on their bigger folding trailer, but the %off coupons almost always exclude trailers. This is tempting.

Something very suspicious here...†

received this after order:

"~~Vince replied:
Hello David ,Thank you for shopping at Raise! Your assistance is required to complete the processing of your recent order (ID: R62xxxxxxx).Please give us a call directly at (312) 548-1065 to verify your order. You can reach us at any time Monday through Friday from 8am-8pm CST or on Saturday through Sunday from 9am-5pm CST. If we donít hear back from you within 24 hours, your pending orders will unfortunately be canceled.Regards,
†Vince"†

I called and they kept asking more verification stuff told them I don't want to give last 4 of CC number and expiration date, and the guy jumped right in with we will be happy to cancel for you.† To eager it seemed.† I told them their company did not seem legit and cancel.† Glad I used PayPal.

They are legit but a pain to deal with.† Raise is one of the GC sites that is way too cautious IMO.† I understand that there is a lot of fraud going on when selling and buying GCs, but Raise makes it very difficult on the buyer and the process is not good when you want a GC for a quick purchase.† I use other GC companies for this reason.

They have now changed to 19.2% off.

Update:All the $500 now gone.

CreveCoeur said:   Something very suspicious here...†

received this after order:

"~~Vince replied:
Hello David ,Thank you for shopping at Raise! Your assistance is required to complete the processing of your recent order (ID: R62xxxxxxx).Please give us a call directly at (312) 548-1065 to verify your order. You can reach us at any time Monday through Friday from 8am-8pm CST or on Saturday through Sunday from 9am-5pm CST. If we donít hear back from you within 24 hours, your pending orders will unfortunately be canceled.Regards,
†Vince"†

I called and they kept asking more verification stuff told them I don't want to give last 4 of CC number and expiration date, and the guy jumped right in with we will be happy to cancel for you.† To eager it seemed.† I told them their company did not seem legit and cancel.† Glad I used PayPal.

††
This site is legit and i have been using for years.... they can verify orders that are high amount or if you are a new user

vtnabuyer said:   They are legit but a pain to deal with.† Raise is one of the GC sites that is way too cautious IMO.† I understand that there is a lot of fraud going on when selling and buying GCs, but Raise makes it very difficult on the buyer and the process is not good when you want a GC for a quick purchase.† I use other GC companies for this reason.
††
ive never had issues with them and easy to work with.... if the gift card is not a voucher, you gotta wait for the card so those are not good for quick purchases

I like Raise a lot and have used them many times. But it does seem like a company in their position can't win. If they're too careful and make too much of an effort to stop fraud the customers get annoyed and/or suspicious. But if they don't take those steps they'll get blasted for being careless and fraud ridden. It's just tough to do business in the world today.

vtnabuyer said:   They are legit but a pain to deal with.† Raise is one of the GC sites that is way too cautious IMO.† I understand that there is a lot of fraud going on when selling and buying GCs, but Raise makes it very difficult on the buyer and the process is not good when you want a GC for a quick purchase.† I use other GC companies for this reason.
† I bought a $500 GC last week for an auto repair shop at 10% discount and it came withihn 2 mins and I used that in another 5 mins
Really feeling good after saving $50 Luckily I have no issues so far with them since I used those within a day mostly

I also think they are a pain. They were great at first, then I would have to call in literally for every order I placed. On top of that, if I didn't notice an email from them and didn't call in, they cancelled the order. It became such a hassle that I stopped buying from them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017