This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
SUPERPRETZEL SOFT PRETZEL $1.99
$0.75/1 SUPERPRETZEL Soft Pretzel Product, any variety or size., Shoprite eCoupon, exp. 03/18/2017 www.shoprite.com (up Sunday to clip)
$0.75/1 SUPERPRETZEL Soft Pretzel Product (Not Valid On 7oz. – 9oz. Stand Up Bags), exp. Varies  http://www.redplum.com/coupons/syndication.html?featured=156794&... 

PAY $0 then get back
Get $0.75/1 SUPERPRETZEL Soft Pretzels for any variety, any size. Rebate excludes the following varieties: • Stand Up Bags (7oz. - 9oz.) (Various Stores), Ibotta Rebate, exp. Varies
as low as FREE +$0.75 Money maker after stacked offers
get .75/1 Savingstar

Nice deal on DiGiorno Frozen Pizza -- see Coffee's thread here. https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/grocery-coupons/1552745 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
SHOPRITE {THROUGH 2/4}IMODIUM A-D LIQUID, 4OZ, $5.19 (SALE PRICE)

rated:
COVERGIRL PERFECT BLEND EYELINER PENCIL - $4.99

COVERGIRL PROFESSIONAL SUPER THICK LASH MASCARA - $4.99

rated:

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   SHOPRITE {THROUGH 2/4}IMODIUM A-D LIQUID, 4OZ, $5.19 (SALE PRICE)

I'd like to point out this was, at least in my store, the children's Immodium AD...not with other Immodium products/tablets

rated:
No FREEP or MM, but Farm Rich frozen snacks are $3.99 this week...use the $.75/1 IP which doubles for a good deal:

https://www.hopster.com/offers/farm-rich/eeUWhIMuCX

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:     I'd like to point out this was, at least in my store, the children's Immodium AD...not with other Immodium products/tablets

How much was it? Cheaper than the 4 ounce liquid?

rated:
billrubin said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:     I'd like to point out this was, at least in my store, the children's Immodium AD...not with other Immodium products/tablets
How much was it? Cheaper than the 4 ounce liquid?

$5.19 for the four ounce product. Maybe there's an adult version at same price, but I didn't see it...I could only find adult tablets and the four ounce children's version. The other products were not a MM.

rated:
LRWC reader pointed out a good deal on Truvia nectar $3.49 thru today (not sure about tomorrow/next week).

One of my accounts had two Truvia eQs for $1.50 each - and they are both coming off on a single Truvia nectar product). And I had a $2/1 CAT coupon for Truvia (there was recently a $1.50/1 IP that seems to be NLA)... So it was a nice $1.50 MM to apply to my Digiorno deal

I also bought a small container of Balmex baby cream for $2.99 and used a $2/1 IP and eQ for an additional MM.

And finally Rolaids MM with $1.50/1 IP - small packages are 99 cents this week. Cashier pushed full value through.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017