• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

apple (26.50kB)
Disclaimer
Tanga has the Apple Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard & Magic Mouse Bundle (Refurbished) on sale for $55.99 + $2.99 shipping = $58.98 shipped.  

• Dimensions: 14 × 10.5 × 2.9 inches
  • Weight: 1 lb
  • Manufacturer: Apple
  • Model Number: B0143BNIXW
  • Mouse Quick Set-Up Guide: goo.gl/ImVBHM
  • Keyboard Quick Start Guide: goo.gl/GoxDXD
  • Condition: Grade A Refurbished by 3rd Party

Compare at Amazon for $69.99 with 4.1/5 stars based on 1,204 customer reviews. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
How big is this? It looks nice.

rated:
Just FYI for you sicne these now come with new Imac's and I bought one for my mother..  The cable the use is the same as the iphone which is nice noting having multiple cables or if you have a laptop, so I keep the charging cable in the back of the keyboard all the time, but I told my mother she should charge the mouse once a week bwfore she goes to bed, it plugs in he bottom of the mouse so it can't be used while charging. The keyboard is not the ext version, yes it saves space, but just doesn't feel the same, but for the price it's a great price.  I think the one that ships now is ver 2, might be wrong.

rated:
Dilbertic said:   Just FYI for you sicne these now come with new Imac's and I bought one for my mother..  The cable the use is the same as the iphone which is nice noting having multiple cables or if you have a laptop, so I keep the charging cable in the back of the keyboard all the time, but I told my mother she should charge the mouse once a week bwfore she goes to bed, it plugs in he bottom of the mouse so it can't be used while charging. The keyboard is not the ext version, yes it saves space, but just doesn't feel the same, but for the price it's a great price.  I think the one that ships now is ver 2, might be wrong.
  From the photos and the title of this deal, these are not the rechargeable ones. The ones pictured require batteries. The Apple Magic Keyboard and the Apple Magic Mouse 2 are the newer, rechargeable versions and these are not those.  

rated:
cmrivera said:   
Dilbertic said:   Just FYI for you sicne these now come with new Imac's and I bought one for my mother..  The cable the use is the same as the iphone which is nice noting having multiple cables or if you have a laptop, so I keep the charging cable in the back of the keyboard all the time, but I told my mother she should charge the mouse once a week bwfore she goes to bed, it plugs in he bottom of the mouse so it can't be used while charging. The keyboard is not the ext version, yes it saves space, but just doesn't feel the same, but for the price it's a great price.  I think the one that ships now is ver 2, might be wrong.
  From the photos and the title of this deal, these are not the rechargeable ones. The ones pictured require batteries. The Apple Magic Keyboard and the Apple Magic Mouse 2 are the newer, rechargeable versions and these are not those.  

Agreed.  These are refurbs of the old version ... if you use the computer much, plan on changing batteries (at least on the mouse) very "often."  Often may be every month, but if you don't have batteries ready to go or a spare mouse, you are in a world of hurt.

rated:
slickpowu said:   How big is this? It looks nice.
  The mouse is average size, but the keyboard is smaller than most. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017