Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Columbia Men?s Steens Mountain Full Zip Fleece 2.0
$14.99
https://www.amazon.com/Columbia-Mens-Steens-Mountain-Fleece/dp/B0084AVVOM

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Does anyone else find these Amazon "select your options, we show you the price" items extremely frustrating? I just abort when I see such a setup. Also a fail to post such a "deal" without telling us which specific items "you found" that were at that price.

In Medium, I found that Black/Grill and Red Element were the only colors at $14.99.  

I found Medium Black/Grill and Red Element are both higher now, $25.00/$23.45. The only $14.99 I could find out of 31 different colors was a size small Black/Grill. As scrab said, very frustrating.

2X Black/Grill

XL Black/Grill

Got a large charcoal heather. Also available were rust red and collegiate blue in large.
Thanks op, green.

Collegiate blue in XXL. Thanks OP.

In size small, "charcoal heather" and "black/grill" are $15

scrab4deal said:   Does anyone else find these Amazon "select your options, we show you the price" items extremely frustrating? I just abort when I see such a setup. Also a fail to post such a "deal" without telling us which specific items "you found" that were at that price.

With Amazon, the mobile app works better in this situation. Pick a size and it shows you the price of all colors on one screen.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017