Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Craftsman 8 Function Digital Multimete
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks, OP. I have long thought that I needed one of these (not sure why, but I'll think of something). I used a $4 off $4 in Surprise Points and did store pickup.

Nice, love it when I have surprise points to use.

Harbor Freight has a similar one that you can usually get for free with a coupon.

I do prefer the free from Harbor as mentioned

This needs a 9v battery, and does not come with one. HF one comes with batteries, I did not have to figure what type. Craftsmen one appears more substantial and is a little bigger than HF one though I ended up never using it since getting one a long while back, possibly has a bit nicer probes too.
HF one seems to work just fine for basic needs.

Where can we see the Harber Freight?

HF at least in the coupons/ads I got items were kinda free, a minimum purchase was mentioned on each, now they are free again  with any purchase.

compiler said:   Where can we see the Harber Freight?
  http://www.hfqpdb.com/
The above link has tons of coupons for HF. Some require purchase (FWP) some are free with no purchase required (NPR). May vary on-line or in store. Also various % off cpns.
Fortunate for me there are two stores within 20 minutes of my home. Woo hoo!

This is a solid little multimeter for $10.

DogsRGreat said:   Harbor Freight has a similar one that you can usually get for free with a coupon.
  Free is free, but be warned that HF is cheap stuff that breaks quickly. I got my multimeter from them a few years ago and only the voltage tester works now (current and resistance died).   

bachrach44 said:   
DogsRGreat said:   Harbor Freight has a similar one that you can usually get for free with a coupon.
  Free is free, but be warned that HF is cheap stuff that breaks quickly. I got my multimeter from them a few years ago and only the voltage tester works now (current and resistance died).   

Have a drawer filled with these. I killed one by misusing the correct settings. Just pulled out one of the many spares I got for free and away I went.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017