• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
buydig (via eBay) has the Sony 75" 4K HDR Ultra HD TV (XBR-75X940D) on sale for $2,899.00 with free shipping

• 75" (3840 x 2160) 4K Ultra HD Display
  • 16:9 Aspect Ratio
  • Motionflow XR 960
  • 4 HDMI Inputs
  • 40.13 x 12.88 x 65.88 Inches

4.7/5 stars based on 293 customer reviews at Best Buy - $3,799.99.

Member Summary

Sony 75" 4K HDR Ultra HD TV (22.29kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Pretty sweet deal. Thanks OP

rated:
Over priced for majority of people. A nice 4K TV 75+inches from Vizio is around 1200. The M series Full Array TV around 1900.

Gone are the days when TV sets used to have major differences in picture quality.
I have looked at TVs at best buys and costco countless times side by side and I only see a very subtle difference.

All the weirdos and paid advertisers can hit me on this.

rated:
Except OLED is in another class than LCD...

rated:
qalam said:   Over priced for majority of people. A nice 4K TV 75+inches from Vizio is around 1200. The M series Full Array TV around 1900.

Gone are the days when TV sets used to have major differences in picture quality.
I have looked at TVs at best buys and costco countless times side by side and I only see a very subtle difference.

All the weirdos and paid advertisers can hit me on this.

I'm not a paid advertiser, but maybe a weirdo.

You will not notice much difference in a store side by side.  Where this higher end set shines is up converting 1080p to 4k and also with fast motion sports and video games.

The delta in performance is there, but whether it's worth it is a personal decision.

rated:
I ordered one. Its a great deal. You can tell its a great deal when the eBay seller (buydig) was able to sell the entire inventory of 120 units in one day. I did a side by side comparison of this model with the Sony 75X850D. It's a noticeably better picture quality and I'm happy to pay the extra cost for the improvement. I usually keep my TVs for around 10 years so the cost difference is negligible when you spread it across that many years. For those who missed the deal, just keep watching out for it, they might do another one-day sale after this batch is shipped.

rated:
this TV was $8000 when it was released last year then quickly went down to $6500 and people gladly forked over nearly $7,000 (including tax) for this TV. Now same TV can be had for $2900 is indeed a great deal.  Vizios or other TVs are just not in same league.  Comparable TV in the similar size range would be its successfur Z9D which is $9000 or LG 77" OLEDs which are $20000.

rated:
Out of stock.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017