• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I was looking for something else and have never used TicketNetwork for anything.

SamsClub.com has the TicketNetwork Gift Card - $100 for $39.61 with free shipping.

Ticketnetwork Gift Card - $100
Description
TicketNetwork.com provides access to a huge selection of highly sought-after tickets, including concerts, sports and theatre events. Offering a 200% Money Back Guarantee, TicketNetwork.com sells more than 10 million event tickets to 100,000+ live events.

Hope this might help someone. I also hope this is not like a restaurant.com thingy. Thank you for reading.

Member Summary

Sams Club (3.71kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
1 gift card per purchase. The ticket prices are 400-600% over face value from what I checked.

rated:
"Certificate cannot be combined with other discount offers" is a deal killer also.  How can you add that type of restriction to a "gift card?" 

rated:
mdabney said:   "Certificate cannot be combined with other discount offers" is a deal killer also.  How can you add that type of restriction to a "gift card?" 
  Gift cards should be treated like any other standard form of payment, but more and more lately, they've not been. If you think this is bad, something that I'm finding lately that's even worse is Sears/Kmart. They've started this policy of not allowing gift cards on some (though not all) of the 50% or 100% back in points offers. If you pay with a gift card, you'll just get no points back.

rated:
I've never used this, but looking at the website, it looks very similar to StubHub. Which could be good or bad depending upon your perspective. I've often found that StubHub tends to have a lot of overpriced stuff on it, but I've also found it to be a GREAT place to go for last minute tickets that people just want to get rid of if a lot of people are selling them.

Unfortunately, it seems to be out of stock at the moment.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017