$10 Off $30+ Purchase @ Petsmart w/FS on $29+

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Grreat Choice Dog Carrier | dog Carriers | PetSmart
Disclaimer
PETsMART is offering $10 Off $30+ Purchase with an in-cart discount and free shipping on orders over $29. Notable Offers:

Note: Items included in the promotion will have "Save $10 off $30" below the price.

Member Summary

Petsmart
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Offer not valid on gift cards, gift certificates, previous purchases, charitable donations and
may exclude all or select items from the following brands: Blue Buffalo®, CatMouse, Eukanuba®, Fluval®, Greenies®, Grreat Choice®, High Tech Pet®, Hill’s® Ideal BalanceTM, Hill’s® Science Diet®, Hill’s® Prescription Diet®, KONG®, Kurgo®, MidWest Homes for Pets, Natural Balance®, NutroTM Max®, NutroTM UltraTM, Pedigree®, Pet Gear, PetSafe®, Purina® Pro Plan®, Royal Canin®, Sunbeam®, Wellness®, XPOWER, iFamCareTM.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP, great deal. Best to check in-store prices first, if you have a nearby store. In the Ocala, FL, store the Petmate Compass carrier is $18.85, in blue, while online it's $31.99, in tan.

Note: I signed up for text messages and they sent me a link for the $10 off 30 coupon for in-store use. Unlike the one emailed to me, coded to my pet perks #, this one doesn't say it's exclusive to me, and it has a different #. I would post it, but I have no idea how to do so

Used this on food today....had to throw in an .89 treat as filler..stacked with 4% ebates and pnc points bonus retailer.

Multi pack
Disclaimer
I got a $10.00 off $30.00 coupon that was tied to my account in a email. Went there yesterday and they had Cesar multi packs with coupons attached for buy 1 get 1 free, assorted variety.
Worth a trip if your close to a store but could be YMMV. This was in Michigan.

Checked instore price of food I got..$6 cheaper online then instore

Unless it's an "online only" sale, the PETsMART store in Ocala, Fl, has always matched their online prices for me. They did so yesterday.

I used the one they e-mail me at Petco. It even scan as a $10 off coupon

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017