Samsung 65" Class Slim 4K HDR Ultra HD LED Smart TV $799.97 at pcrichard.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Samsung 65" Class Slim 4K HDR Ultra HD LED Smart TV
$799.97
http://www.pcrichard.com/Samsung/Samsung-65inch-Class-Slim-4K-HDR-Ultra-HD-LED-Smart-TV/UN65KU6300.pcrp

  • Resolution: 3840x2160
  • Refresh Rate: 120Hz (Motion Rate)
  • Smart, Wi-Fi, HDR Premium
  • Inputs:
    • 3x HDMI
    • 2x USB
    • 1x Ethernet
    • 1x Component / Composite (shared) 
    • 1x Optical Out



Member Summary

Samsung 65" Class Slim 4K HDR Ultra HD LED Smart TV
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Does it not have a tv tuner ?

According to reviews it is hdr compatible with other devices but not itself. Are they wrong?

120 "motion rate"? I assume that means it's a 60 Hz TV?

Yes, 120 motion is their doublespeak for 60Hz... see it on a lot of sets trying to mask the true speed but saying their 120 motion type tech is just as good.. not.

Good review here: 4K Samsung review

Apparently 2.5" deep is "slim".

theedge103 said:   Yes, 120 motion is their doublespeak for 60Hz... see it on a lot of sets trying to mask the true speed but saying their 120 motion type tech is just as good.. not.

Good review here: 4K Samsung review

  
Besides the 60Hz, looks like it's not true HDR, per the review:

"First of all, there is the lack of full high dynamic range technology in the entire KU-Series TV range. Like the KU7500, KU7000 and KU6500, the KU6300 comes with HDR but in a much more loosely defined sense of the technology. None of these TVs offer high dynamic range that matches the quality defined either by HDR10 standards from the UHD Alliance or by Dolby’s Dolby Vision rubric. Furthermore, none of these 4K TVs offer Wide Color Gamut technology and as a result, their overall value is reduced slightly"

Kind of sleazy of Samsung to try to trick people into thinking this is a 120hz and HDR TV.

Don't blame Samsung... everybody's doing the double-hz bait and switch.

Bagofchips said:   Don't blame Samsung. .. everybody's doing the double-hz bait and switch.
  Yes, but now add to that the HDR bait and switch.
Its to the point where none of the advertised specs can be trusted anymore.

canoeguy1 said:   
Bagofchips said:   Don't blame Samsung. .. everybody's doing the double-hz bait and switch.
  Yes, but now add to that the HDR bait and switch.
Its to the point where none of the advertised specs can be trusted anymore.

  Aren't they just alternative specs?  



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017