B1G1 Buffalo Wild Wings

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy 1 Get 1 Free Small Boneless Wings January 29

http://www.offers.com/?sd_id=42&s=offer-alerts&d=20170129&u=5779...

Member Summary

BWW
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

dine in or takeout!

Really hot.....wings.

The curry flavor is pretty good

I don't see how this is a good deal when every Tuesday they have 50% of boneless wings and every Thursday have 50% off bone in wings

lauraaheiberger said:   I don't see how this is a good deal when every Tuesday they have 50% of boneless wings and every Thursday have 50% off bone in wings
  My BWW has it opposite. Bone-in special on Tuesday and boneless on Thursday. Prefer the Bone-in wing anyway. The boneless are just chicken nuggets.

guilty1 said:   
lauraaheiberger said:   I don't see how this is a good deal when every Tuesday they have 50% of boneless wings and every Thursday have 50% off bone in wings
  My BWW has it opposite. Bone-in special on Tuesday and boneless on Thursday. Prefer the Bone-in wing anyway. The boneless are just chicken nuggets.

Me too.  And goes great with those BWW gift cards we got...

Because it's a lot easier for some people to get to BWW on a Sunday than on a weekday. My nearest BWW is 30+ minutes from my house, but I happened to be near one today.

Too bad it wasn't on the regular bone-in wings or I would have taken advantage of it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017