This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Fry's: Arlo 1 Camera + Base Station $109.99 (No Tax) w/Promo Code - In-store Pickup

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

FRYS.com | Arlo
Disclaimer
If you sign up Fry's email, you will get a weekly email promo code.  This week they have the Arlo Camera on sale. With the base station, the 1 wire-free camera go for $109.99. In-store pickup only. The price already include sales tax. Limited 2.

Here is the link: Linky 

Again, very important you have signed up for the email list to get the promo code. Not sure if my code will work for you (as I already bought 2), but you can try: 6326069 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The reviews for the Arlo 1 aren't that great, For example: big lag (5 seconds after motion detection) before recording starts, poor detection of head-on motion, and short battery life. The Arlo Pro seems to fix some of the shortcomings and has a rechargeable battery. I'd sit back and wait for actual user reviews of the Pro to appear before I jump on the bandwagon.

These are my 8 Arlo cameras and I have been using them for over a year. The lags on some users see are mainly on the positioning of the camera to trigger the motion detection. I overcome this by trigger motion (camera A motion detection to record in camera B, and vice versa.)

For rechargeable battery, you can already buy various RCR123A 3.7V 650mAh (some of them even Arlo certified.) So, I have no incentive to pay double to buy the Arlo Pro.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017