• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

restaurant.com
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The LOVE code will also reduce the other certificates:
$2 for $5 becomes $.40, and
$4 for $10 becomes $.80.

No more Super Certificates? You have to pick a restaurant and start the expiration timer?

Edit: Ah, it's their eGift Card, and it's not eligible for discount. They used to be. Bummer.

This is a "restaurant-specific" promotion, so you do need to pick a restaurant. You can always exchange your certificate for a different restaurant, though. And the exchange is for the face value of the certificate, not what you paid for it.

The certificates don't expire, there's no "expiration timer".

Raise.com sometimes has good deals for the gift cards

restaurant.com is perpetual spammer, dissed by its own merchants with lot of hidden terms that makes it worthless deal.

What hidden terms? No restaurant I've been to has said anything negative

My friends and I have been using them for a long time. We've never had a problem. Even when a restaurant suddenly closed, they promptly credited my acct, were very helpful

Just bought six of them for an upcoming vacation, love restaurant.com!

Got

"There was an error processing your order. Please try placing your order again later."

in Chrome. Worked fine in FireFox.

Just noticed that restaurant.com also has the e-gift cards on sale:

$10 for $100
$25 for $250

For those of you thinking this is "too good to be true", make sure you understand how the restaurant.com certs work. Normally they have limitations on how you use the certs. For example, to use a $25 certificate they'll likely have a clause that says the bill total needs to be at least $50. While ~50% off seems like a good deal, it's definitely not as good as getting $25 worth of food for $2. I haven't seen a good restaurant offer certificates at restaurant.com, and I've had much better luck using Groupon. This is just anecdotal, though. Maybe I should give them another shot.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017