• filter:
This deal has expired.

wcs membership discount (ny zoos and aquarium) $125 family $95 dual not sure when it expires-still works from a computer

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
save $70 - only $125 a year
family premiere -http://e.wcs.org/site/R?i=_QoZjJtnOyaPpOBI2BaqEg

• FREE admissionto all 5 WCS parks for 2 adults, a guest andall children under 18 in your household. Includes access to the Bronx Zoo and New York Aquarium and the more than 1,250 creatures that live there!
  • FREE UNLIMITED access to 8 exciting Bronx Zoo attractionsincludingCongo Gorilla Forest, Wild Asia Monorail, Children's Zoo, JungleWorld, Butterfly Garden, 4-D Theater, Zoo Shuttle,and theBug Carousel
  • Discountson tickets for the Central Park Zoo and New York Aquarium 4-D Theaters
  • FREE PARKING*for the duration of your visits to the Bronx Zoo and New York Aquarium

save $30 - only $95 a year
dual premiere -http://e.wcs.org/site/R?i=ChrIuet9I2oOqI4j0-Sqlw

• FREE admissionto all 5 WCS parks for 2 adults. Includes access to the Bronx Zoo and New York Aquarium and the more than 1,250 creatures that live there!
  • FREE UNLIMITED access to 8 exciting Bronx Zoo attractionsincludingCongo Gorilla Forest, Wild Asia Monorail, Children's Zoo, JungleWorld, Butterfly Garden, 4-D Theater, Zoo Shuttle,and theBug Carousel
  • Discountson tickets for the Central Park Zoo and New York Aquarium 4-D Theaters
  • FREE PARKING*for the duration of your visits to the Bronx Zoo and 2 hours at New York Aquarium

Cost for parking, 2 adults and 2 children Bronx zoo Total Experience Tickets 16 + 24.95x2 + 17.95x2 = $101.8
Cost for parking, 2 adults and 2 children New York Aquarium Tickets 13 + 11.95x2 +11.95x2 =$60.8
Cost for2 adults and 2 children Central Park Zoo 18x2 + 13x2 =$62
Cost for2 adults and 2 children Prospect Park Zoo 8x2 + 5x2 =$26
Cost for2 adults and 2 children Queens Zoo 8x2 + 5x2 =$26

Total =$276.6

WCS Website has updated their new membership tiers, it will cost $275 for all of this for a family so these links are probably going to die soon.

Member Summary

WCS (11.57kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I maxed out the kids at 6 in case i wanna bring a kid and a guest

gokuxxxballz (Apr. 23, 2017 @ 9:06a) |

This is the way to go. Also, in the case of a friend of mine, same last name for his dad and his brother, same initials ... (more)

ocean935 (Apr. 23, 2017 @ 3:55p) |

im just copying this from the other site
Remember this people are non profit organization so take it easy guys

just a ... (more)

sekia (Apr. 28, 2017 @ 7:34p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This is one of the best deals out there, even at regular price.
Go hit one section of the park, and do it justice. Leave before you get tired and unappreciative. Come back another day and hit another section.
No worries/expense of parking. No pressure of getting in early/leaving late to max out your one-time ticket.
And the free rides save you a lot of money and energy.
1 trip to the Bronx zoo (8th largest in the world, 3rd largest in the US), and 1 trip to the aquarium covers the price of the yearly pass.
Manhattan zoo is a delight, and the children's zoo is wonderful.

Green!

rated:
If it's any consolation you also get a free t-shirt with membership.

rated:
discount is still live. just pulled the trigger. thanks for posting.

best deal i've seen on this membership. great for families in the NYC area.

rated:
This takes you to https://ssl.palmcoastd.com/pcd/app/index.cfm?iXz=C67F06EFB08ED76EBF23A84DE90011E3. This looks suspicious since it's not wcs.org. Can anyone confirm that this is in fact legit?

rated:
GREAT~!
IN FOR ONE~ AND IT IS LEGIT~!

rated:
Thank you, and confirmed! At least the email I got as confirmation looks legit, will find out tomorrow!

rated:
It is legit. Takes like 2 weeks to get your card in the mail. I went to the aquarium last weekend when it was really nice out. It's free parking no limit there, 2 hour enforcement isn't until April.

rated:
https? you should be worry-free.

rated:
Thanks for the info on the parking, that's where we are headed shortly actually!

I saw the https too, but the cert isn't owned by WCS so had me worried, but it is in fact legit as others have mentioned! And a hell of a deal!

rated:
FYI they are trying to reduce the perks of the premium membership by taking away the Aquarium access and free parking. It will cost like 275 for a Legacy membership with the same perks as the premium currently.

rated:
thanks

rated:
Can someone tell me if they provide a temporary pass immediately after registering? Also, does the same link work for the family membership? Thanks!

rated:
You get an email confirmation with your number and you can use that right away

rated:
Thanks Lockman, got the family membership. And thx to OP, great deal! Hope they don't give me a hassle with parking when I get there tomorrow.

rated:
gilatene said:   Thanks Lockman, got the family membership. And thx to OP, great deal! Hope they don't give me a hassle with parking when I get there tomorrow.
They won't. Drive worry-free!

rated:
what do you think, will it impact the family's who have already paid 125$ for Premium Membership?

rated:
what do you think, will it impact the family's who have already paid 125$ for Premium Membership?

rated:
Did you see any issues during your visit?

rated:
As others have also said, no issues at all.

rated:
Thanks for the heads up, OP. Just wanted to let you know that the link still works. Paid $195 last year for the same membership and was totally worth the price. At $125, it's a steal!

rated:
Just used it - only issue is I have 4 kids and it is only listing 1 Kid - I"m sure they will resolve this when we physically go

rated:
I maxed out the kids at 6 in case i wanna bring a kid and a guest

rated:
gokuxxxballz said:   I maxed out the kids at 6 in case i wanna bring a kid and a guest
This is the way to go. Also, in the case of a friend of mine, same last name for his dad and his brother, same initials for first name. So instead of using his full first name, he uses the initial, and then the other two can use the pass when they wish.
No children of his own, but he has 6 on there Justin Case.

rated:
im just copying this from the other site
Remember this people are non profit organization so take it easy guys

just a heads up.. from an email I just received about this thread...

Hello, there,

I'm writing with regard to the deal featured here: [S=https://slickdeals.net/f/9799387-70-off-wcs-family-premium-membe...]https://slickdeals.net/f/9799387-70-off-wcs-family-premium-membership-to-bronx-zoo-ny-aquarium-and-more-125#commentsBox]https://slickdeals.net/f/9799387-70-off-wcs-family-premium-membership-to-bronx-zoo-ny-aquarium-and-more-125#commentsBox[/S]

While it seems to have been posted recently, this is actually a deal so old that nobody here recalled it, and it must have been linked to a page that was supposed to have come down but did not. We are trying to get the page taken down by the partner who administers it but until they can do that it's creating challenges as this is a membership product we don't even offer anymore.

I completely understand the value that sites like slickdeals provide to consumers and wouldn't ask you to take down an active offer that's available to the general public (it's frankly great promotion for us).

We're a nonprofit without a level of resource that would enable this happening more quickly. What I am asking is your assistance in taking down an expired offer whose page will come down soon anyway just a bit sooner.

Regards,
Executive Director, Zoos and Aquarium Marketing
Wildlife Conservation Society

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017