• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Expired at 8:00pm est

DDoubleyou (Jan. 31, 2017 @ 8:37p) |

Thanks, didn't see that mentioned anywhere.

triliament (Jan. 31, 2017 @ 8:51p) |

My receipt shows offer expires 5p.m. PST.  So this deal is so dead.

linrick (Jan. 31, 2017 @ 10:39p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks OP, wouldn't have seen this in the other thread!

rated:
You may also be able to use "5off" to get an additional $5 off (unless you used it for a previous purchase). Worked for me!

rated:
Works like charm..Sweet deal..

rated:
TuxFL said:   You may also be able to use "5off" to get an additional $5 off (unless you used it for a previous purchase). Worked for me!
  Worked for me too!

rated:
Thanks Op & TuxFL for the $5 off code. 

rated:
Done, thanks OP!

rated:
5off worked also...thx

rated:
I'm getting an error.  Is anyone else?

rated:
Works on D3D 3d showings at Regal Cinemas.

rated:
How did you get the right date to come up, mine is only giving me this week

rated:
How did you get the right date to come up, mine is only giving me this week

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
Thank you, OP, both the discount and the 5off that TuxFL posted worked for me. It is only now, having ordered the Friday tickets, that I see they are for Friday, March 17! Who in the heck preorders movie tickets six weeks in advance?!? For a live stage show, sure, but a movie?!? What in the world?!?

rated:
Worked fine for me with 5off coupon code. Used AMCstub which discounted the processing fee as well

rated:
Worked for me with the 5off. Thanks op.

rated:
sychosteve said:   Thank you, OP, both the discount and the 5off that TuxFL posted worked for me. It is only now, having ordered the Friday tickets, that I see they are for Friday, March 17! Who in the heck preorders movie tickets six weeks in advance?!? For a live stage show, sure, but a movie?!? What in the world?!?
  Friday March 17th is the release date. 

rated:
When you print it out, are you supposed to get 2 separate tickets? I only got a 1 ticket printout.

rated:
Promo would have worked, but no good showtimes near me in the window I want.

rated:
Dotbody said:   Promo would have worked, but no good showtimes near me in the window I want.
Just get the tickets and trade in for times you wanted.  I normally get a voucher and go to any show/time I want. 

rated:
jpessin3 said:   When you print it out, are you supposed to get 2 separate tickets? I only got a 1 ticket printout.
 It's a code for you to redeem at the theater.

rated:
linrick said:   
jpessin3 said:   When you print it out, are you supposed to get 2 separate tickets? I only got a 1 ticket printout.
 It's a code for you to redeem at the theater.

So are you getting a reserved spot for the specific time you picked? Or do you have to come early and make sure the movie isn't sold out?

rated:
5off code doesn't work for me.

rated:
Codes do not work and cannot see the 2nd ticket on order either??

rated:
Anybody know how to find which theatres and showtimes are offering the BOGO tickets? I checked multiple theatres and showtimes in my area by adding two tickets to my cart and, up until the final page before I click "Buy," the second ticket is not showing as free. The 5OFF code works for me when I enter it, but I would clearly rather have the free ticket. Is there a promo code for the free ticket?

rated:
Expired at 8:00pm est

rated:
Thanks, didn't see that mentioned anywhere.

rated:
My receipt shows offer expires 5p.m. PST.  So this deal is so dead.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017