VIZIO 60" 4K Ultra HD TV M60-D1 Ultra HD HDR Home Theater Display + $300 GC - $999.99 FS @ Dell

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Vizio M60-D1
Disclaimer
Dell Consumer has the Vizio SmartCast M60-D1 60" 4K Ultra HD HDR LED Smart Home Theater Display w/ 6" Android Tablet Remote (2016) + $300 Gift Card on sale for $999.99 with free shipping. The $300 Gift Card will appear in cart during checkout and will arrive via email in 10-20 days.

• 3840x2160 (4K UHD)
  • 240Hz effective refresh rate (720 enhanced)
  • 64 Active LED Zones
  • 802.11ac Dual Band
  • Ethernet
  • BT 4.1LE
  • Built-in Google Cast
  • Quad-Core CPU
  • 5x HDMI 

RTINGS Review 
CNET Review 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

dang, thought it was for free

Don't like the way these displays are heading. No tuner means w/o cable sub you're not watching local channels.

Put price in title please.

Stubtify said:   Don't like the way these displays are heading. No tuner means w/o cable sub you're not watching local channels.
  Not true.. you can pick up a relatively cheap external tuner for HD or something like the TiVO Roamio for locals... I really have not used the antenna input/tuner on my LCD TV's for the past 5 years... I cut the cable 2 years ago and just use antennas and have had a TiVO Premier with lifetime connected to my antenna for locals without a problem.

Found this box for $22 to get OTA signals through HDMI OTA Box

Stubtify said:   Don't like the way these displays are heading. No tuner means w/o cable sub you're not watching local channels.
  Or if you have VERY basic cable like I do, and use the TV tuner instead of the giant crappy box that the cable company charges you for.

brehas said:   
  Or if you have VERY basic cable like I do, and use the TV tuner instead of the giant crappy box that the cable company charges you for.

You're lucky that you have been able to avoid cable company rental fees for this long. Prepare yourself -- unfortunately it's only a matter of time before your cable company starts encrypting those local channels, and now that Supreme Stooge Ajit Pai has scrapped the FCC set-top provisions, you will have to either rent from your local monopoly or cut the cord altogether. Sad times.

Costco Screenshot
Disclaimer
 I picked this up at Costco for $727 a couple of weeks ago. This price comes around every month or so. I just missed it the last time in November

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017