Voting History
rated:
Ad came in weekly mailer. Valid from Feb 1 to 10 2017

Member Summary

Great Clips
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This varies from cities to cities. Seattle $7.99 too. Bay Area / San Francisco $8.99

FYI: Our Great Clips in MI just raised their prices 1st of the year. Think it went up $2 each, at least for the kids haircuts.

Great deal!

My area never gives out coupons, the only way to save is the $9.95 gift card during BF week
Otherwise it is 13.95 or 14.95 depending on the location
Where I lived previously, the grocery stores receipt gave 5.99 - 6.99 ones , and there always seemed to be some cheap one at Sport Clips or Cost Cutters as well.

College Coupons | Ohio State University | Great Clips Coupon
Disclaimer
Do you think this $7.99 coupon will work anywhere after a little trimming? Link 

DrWermit said:   Do you think this $7.99 coupon will work anywhere after a little trimming? Link
If I had known about that cpn 3 days ago (when I got my hair cut @ Great Clips), I could have tried it and reported back. Since its expiration is 8/15/2017, there'll be other opportunities to try it out.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017