Westinghouse 50'' 4K Smart LED HDTV - $299.99 w/ FS @ Best Buy

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Westinghouse 50'' 4K Smart LED HDTV - $299.99 w/ FS @ Best Buy

• TV Tuner   The ATSC TV Tuner is a component built into conventional TV sets or other devices for receiving over?the?air broadcast TV without a cable/satellite box.Digital
  • Screen Size49.5 inches
  • Display TypeLED
  • Refresh Rate   The number of frames per second the device can produce.60Hz
  • Smart Capable   Device is able to run apps installed on the device when connected to the internet or data network. The apps can either be pre-installed or can be downloaded by a user onto the device.Yes
  • Number Of HDMI Inputs3

Warranty

• Parts1 year
  • Labor1 year

Compatibility

• Wall MountableYes
  • VESA Wall Mount Standard400mm x 200mm
  • Media Card SlotNo

Video

• Maximum Resolution3840 x 2160 (4K)
  • 3D TechnologyNo
  • Brightness   A measure of the total light output, measured in lumens.250 candela per square meter
  • Digital Comb FilterYes
  • V-ChipYes

Dimension

• Product Height With Stand27.99 inches
  • Product Depth With Stand9.06 inches
  • Product Height Without Stand26.85 inches
  • Product Depth Without Stand3.31 inches
  • Product Weight With Stand24.25 pounds
  • Product Weight Without Stand23.37 pounds
  • Width44.41 inches

Input

• Number Of Component Video Inputs   The number of component analog video (CAV) sources that can be connected to the device.1
  • Number Of Composite Video Inputs   The number of standard definition analog video (typically at 480i or 576i resolution) sources that can be connected to the device.1
  • PC InputNo
  • Video Input(s)HDMI, Component video, Composite video, VGA

Power

• ENERGY STAR Certified   Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark, such as computer products and peripherals, kitchen appliances, buildings and other products, generally use 20% to 30% less energy than required by federal standards.No
  • EPEAT Qualified   The Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool (EPEAT) was designed to provide an environmental assessment tool for purchasers. In order to qualify for EPEAT, a product must meet all 23 required criteria.No
  • Estimated Annual Operating Cost17 United States dollars
  • Estimated Annual Electricity Use141.5 kilowatt hours

Output

• Number Of Digital Optical Audio Outputs1

Display

• Language(s) DisplayedEnglish, French, Spanish
  • Screen Size Class   The group size measurement of a screen. This differs from a screen size measured diagonally from corner to corner.50 inches
  • Vertical Resolution2160p (4K)
  • Horizontal Viewing Angle   The maximum angle at which the display can be viewed with acceptable visual performance from the sides.178 degrees
  • Vertical Viewing Angle   The maximum angle at which the display can be viewed with acceptable visual performance from above or below.178 degrees

Connectivity

• Network CompatibilityBuilt-in Wi-Fi
  • Headphone JackYes

Feature

General

• Model NumberWD50UC4300
  • ColorBlack
  • Color CategoryBlack

Other

• Product Name50" Class (49.5" Diag.) - LED - 2160p - Smart - 4K Ultra HD TV
  • BrandWestinghouse

Member Summary

Westinghouse 50'' 4K Smart LED HDTV
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks op

good luck getting them to honor a warranty it took me about 40 hours and countless phone calls

nsc3041 said:   good luck getting them to honor a warranty it took me about 40 hours and countless phone calls
  this is good info. i would definitely get geek squad warranty with this...

does anyone care about refresh rate 60hz any more? it used to be a big deal with motion

Several reviews mention "not for gaming". Gaming is best left for high end tv''s or
I use  a high end PC with a dedicated 4 GB video card.
That said, for just normal tv viewing I have a 3 year old Westinghouse model DWM40F1D1
that works fine.

I purchased a Westinghouse (LVM-42w2) 42" LCD HD, one of the first 1080p TVs for $2,499.99 on 13 Apr 2006 at Best Buy. Never had a problem, beautiful picture, used on average 6 hrs a day 5 days a week. Almost 11 years old and still going strong. Only thing wrong was I purchased the extended warranty.

I bought this during Xmas time for $249.99. bought 2 years geek warranty for $29.99. I like it so far. No gaming for me. The only complaint is I can't program any of my remote to control the TV. Apparently Westinghouse TVs is notorious for not sharing code to other manufacturers

I paid $2,200 for my first HDTV (1080P - Westinghouse) when they first came out (long ago). That thing lasted forever. Not sure if they are still a good brand, but that thing was a workhorse!

Picked up 2 yesterday. Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017