NETGEAR AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Dual Band Gigabit Router (R6400-100NAS) - $89.99 AC FS @ Newegg

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

NetgearAC1750
Disclaimer
Newegg has the NETGEAR AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Dual Band Gigabit Router (R6400-100NAS)  on sale for $109.99 - $19.50 coupon code "AFEMRBDR26" = $89.99 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: This is $12.00 higher than Amazon's Cyber Monday price according to Camelcamelcamel. It has only been this price two other times on Amazon since it came out in 2015. 

• Wireless speed up to 1750 Mbps
  • 3x High powered external antennas
  • 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0
  • 4x Gigabit ports
  • Beamforming+ technology
  • Advanced QoS
  • NETGEAR Genie App
  • Parental Controls

ReviewTech Hive 

Rated 4.3/5 stars with 3,436 customer reviews.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $109.49 from B&H and Amazon.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you buy this Netgear product or already own a Netgear router, remember to update your firmware right away.

" Researchers have discovered a severe security hole that potentially puts hundreds of thousands of Netgear devices at risk. Disclosed by cybersecurity firm Trustwave, the vulnerability essentially allows attackers to exploit the router's password recovery system to bypass authentication and hijack admin credentials, giving them full access to the device and its settings."

Full story at Slashdot. Netgear Exploit Found in 31 Models Lets Hackers Turn Your Router into a Botnet 

Getting an invalid promo code error message.

not $209 as you stated

Error Sorry, the promo code AFEMRBDR26 you've entered is invalid.

You are wasting our time

po90260 said:   not $209 as you stated
  Sorry that was a typo, it was supposed to say $109. 

As for wasting your time, I'm sorry that the deal expired in the 15 hours between when it was put up at 2AM and 5PM when you were attempting to purchase it. The expiration time for the coupon was not known at the time of the posting otherwise I would have put an auto expire on the deal. It was working when I got off work at 8:30AM. 

We check our Best Deals periodically throughout the day, but we also rely on our members who look at the deals to help us when they can, by clicking the "mark as expired" button on the OP if they see the deal not working, that way someone can come check it and if it's not still working we take it down. One thing I would like to clarify is that when members comment that a deal has a problem or is OOS or expired but don't click the "mark as expired button" we don't get any notification about it. If a moderator happens to check this thread, they might see that comment but it is not automatic in any way, that's why we made the button.I see this all the time and I don't think a lot of members know this.

I can understand that it's annoying to get a deal to checkout only to find the coupon expired, but deals are a random and ephemeral thing. Despite both our and our member's efforts these kind of things will happen periodically. We will keep trying to better our expiration response time for Best Deals.

Missed it! Aaagh!

There was an Amazon coupon to bring it to 99 a couple days ago. Not sure if that's still active.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017