This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • filter:

Acronis True Image 2016 with 250 GB Cloud Storage Free AR + $2.99 Shipping at newegg.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Acronis (25.75kB)
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Acronis True Image 2016 with 250 GB Cloud Storage
Free AR + $2.99 Shipping
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832200108 

Promo Code: EMCRCRB26

Receive a USD $30 prepaid card by mail from Newegg! Offer expires on 2/20/17. Limit 1 per household Print Rebate Form 

Back up your entire computer including the operating system, applications, preferences, history, and all data
Restore your entire computer to its exact previous state or just restore selected files and folders
Move your entire computer to new hardware
Optimized for Windows 10 and the latest OS X versions
Keep multiple versions of your computer backups so you can recover to a previous state ports the most recent Microsoft and Apple operating systems and is compatible with Windows XP, 7, 8, and 10
12 Months of 250 GB Acronis Cloud Included

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This used to be a decent product in the past. Anyone using (and liking) this now?

rated:
I found it quite difficult to use to back-up my hard drive for replacement. I tried a few times and failed in my attempts.

rated:
A rebate you will never, never, NEVER receive

And useless software

rated:
I've gotten every Acronis rebate I have submitted, and I figure that's about 10 before this one.  That said, this rebate processor doesn't accept sales confirmation emails as a receipt -- this rebate does clearly state that fact, but some others (e.g., Patriot Memory) that use them to process rebates didn't specifically say that on the forms and I had a couple rejected.  So go into your Newegg account and print the Invoice (I wouldn't risk the emailed invoice since I don't trust that they would differentiate that from the confirmation email).

As far as the product, I've used 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 thus far (2016 is only running on one machine, but it's working fine for monthly backups to my NAS just like the 2014/2015 versions I have on other machines).  

It might also be worth picking this up FAR as it is eligible for a free upgrade to Acronis 2017.  After you install and register it to your email address, go to http://www.acronis.com/en-us/homecomputing/trueimage/free-upgrad... and you should be able to get a key for the 2017 version.  Also, the new approach they appear to be moving toward is a one-year software license model, so while 2017 is available as either a one-time purchase or a subscription, I am not sure if any post-2017 versions will have the purchase option.  I don't personally ascribe to software as a service when the software doesn't need the service to run (i.e., is local).

rated:
deal dead? showing $79.99 now before the $30 rebate

rated:
chungalee said:   deal dead? showing $79.99 now before the $30 rebate
That's because the OP should have listed this deal as FREE AR/AC.
There's a PROMO CODE in the OP knocking off $49.99, bringing it down to $30.00 before MIR.

rated:
halitosis3 said:   A rebate you will never, never, NEVER receive

And useless software

Bet you're wrong.

rated:
TheDiggler said:   
chungalee said:   deal dead? showing $79.99 now before the $30 rebate
That's because the OP should have listed this deal as FREE AR/AC.
There's a PROMO CODE in the OP knocking off $49.99, bringing it down to $30.00 before MIR.

I need to learn to read. Thanks

rated:
halitosis3 said:   A rebate you will never, never, NEVER receive

And useless software

Been using it for many years with no issues either in its use or getting rebates and it has saved my arse numerous times.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017