• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Both email accounts got the same coupon this morning, good for 3 days.  Barcode is the same on both coupons but I don't know how to post that.

Online code is 470000000072132

Member Summary

lowes (3.60kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Code works! Thanks OP!

rated:
Interesting! I thought *all* Lowe's codes were one-time-use.

rated:
Does not work

An invalid promotional code was entered: 47000000007212. Please check the data entered, re-enter the promotional code and Click Apply Code to apply to your order.

rated:
vasoccer1 said:   Does not work

An invalid promotional code was entered: 47000000007212. Please check the data entered, re-enter the promotional code and Click Apply Code to apply to your order.

Check the code. You missed a  "3"

rated:
vasoccer1 said:   Does not work

You have an error in your code, missing a number 3. Check the OP!  
Worked fine for me just now. Thanks, OP, was waiting for one of these!

rated:
themew said:   Code works! Thanks OP!
  how do you even know for sure though? ... unless I'm reading something wrong the code isn't good till next month 1st - 3rd.

rated:
Danzilla said:   
  how do you even know for sure though? ... unless I'm reading something wrong the code isn't good till next month 1st - 3rd.

What?

rated:
the code works for me. thanks.

rated:
jschuman said:   
Danzilla said:   

What?

Brain fart.  Somehow I was thinking Feb 1st wasn't for another month, even though if I stopped to think about it, I knew it was long past Jan 1st.  Weird.  Ah well.

rated:
Great! Worked perfectly. Thanks!!

rated:
Barcode (and number) appears to be universal to everyone. Thus, it looks like unlimited use to me--vs. "one per account".

Well at least for in-store usage, and possibly online as well...

Has anybody used it more than once online successfully, i.e. with same Lowe's account?

rated:
Thanks for posting, OP!

rated:
Worked great I love you all!

rated:
Danzilla said:   
jschuman said:   
Danzilla said:   

What?

Mind fart.  Somehow I was thinking Feb 1st wasn't for another month, even though if I stopped to think about it, I knew it was long past Jan 1st.  Weird.  Ah well.

That's the power of groundhog day - just ask Bill Murray.

rated:
kapper said:   That's the power of groundhog day - just ask Bill Murray.
  This is pitiful. A thousand people freezing their butts off waiting to worship a rat. What a hype. Groundhog Day used to mean something in this town. They used to pull the hog out, and they used to eat it. You're hypocrites, all of you!

rated:
Worked perfectly!! Thanks so much!

rated:
UkeDoggie said:   Barcode (and number) appears to be universal to everyone. Thus, it looks like unlimited use to me--vs. "one per account".

Well at least for in-store usage, and possibly online as well...

Has anybody used it more than once online successfully, i.e. with same Lowe's account?

yes.  I placed two separated orders of  27 pcs of retaining wall blocks.  Both times I got $10 off.  I got a called from Lowes asking if it wasn't duplicate.  I said "no, I want 54 pcs total."  

rated:
Code works well, thanks op.

rated:
I received one, too. Lowe's must be feeling some retail agony as their coupons are usually person-specific. Have fun spending $$$, y'all!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017