Logitech Living-Room K410 Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad for TV-Connected PCs - $17.99

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Logitech Living-Room Keyboard K410, Wireless Keyboard with Built-In Touchpad for TV-Connected PCs
Disclaimer
For one day only, Amazon has the Logitech Living-Room K410 Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad for TV-Connected PCs  on sale for $17.99 with free store pickup.

This is part of today's Amazon Gold Box Deal of the Day: Up to 40% off select Logitech PC Accessories

Deal Notes: This is $2.00 lower than the previous lowest price ever from Amazon according to Camelcamelcamel

Deal editor's Notes: Take note that if you have high standards for key action and normal keyboard size you will most likely find this keyboard frustrating. However the touchpad and multimedia keys make this a great HTPC keyboard if typing is only needed occasionally. I have personally used one of these for at least 3 years and it's pretty handy and can take couch/recliner falls over and over onto carpet.

• Wireless living room keyboard: Perfect home theater or HTPC keyboard 
  • Built-in touchpad: Easily type and control your mouse pointer all with one device
  • 10-meter (33 ft.) wireless range
  • Micro unifying receiver 
  • 1 year battery life (Based on typing two hours per day. Actual battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.)

Rated 4.4/5 stars with 105 customer reviews

Price comparisons are not easy to make as this model is no longer sold by most retailer since it was replaced by K400 and K830 models. This was our last post for this keyboard at $19.99.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just a heads up, I have the K400 version and it works well just as described.
Wireless but NOT Bluetooth in case anyone is looking for that specific feature to run your android or KODI box.

bb, you read my mind and saved me time, TU. ++++++

brusbrother said:   Just a heads up, I have the K400 version and it works well just as described.
Wireless but NOT Bluetooth in case anyone is looking for that specific feature to run your android or KODI box.

Any idea if the wireless works on an android TV box? 

brusbrother said:   Just a heads up, I have the K400 version and it works well just as described.

I use the same keyboard with my FTV Gen 1 with usb.

klocwerk said:   

Any idea if the wireless works on an android TV box? 

works fine, but you might need an OTA plug and/or usb hub, at least for the nexus

Thanks for such a great information.

Got one for game.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017