• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
For those of us that live in a state that allows wine sales in drug stores (YMMV) ,  beginning 2/5, Walgreens will have  Yellowtail wine on sale for $4.99 a bottle, buy 2 get $5 RR.   That equates to $2.49 per bottle after RR.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Is this good as a drain de-clogger?

rated:
Why don't you try and let us know.

rated:
Nah! I'll pass.
Pun unintended.

rated:
Target has Yellowtail wine for sale at $5.49.   Some of the bottles had hang tags for different discounts.  One was a $1 off 2 bottles.  Another had a $3 off when you buy two bottles and pizza.  There was another offer for some points(?).    I'll guess the $1 off coupon could be used in conjunction with the Walgreens offer.

rated:
Total Wine sells Yellowtail for $4.97. I wondered if the Walgreens $5 Rewards was good on everything (e.g. Coke) or if it was limited to the liquor department. I guess it's the former.

=aw

rated:
ottawa said:   Total Wine sells Yellowtail for $4.97. I wondered if the Walgreens $5 Rewards was good on everything (e.g. Coke) or if it was limited to the liquor department. I guess it's the former.

=aw

Coupon for $5 is good on anything at Walgreens
​I did 6 transactions, and of course got 6 of the $5 coupons
Then purchased $ 30 in normal stuff, used the 6 $5 wags coupons to pay, and got 7000 bonus points for spending $25, one of the clip to card deals
​This makes the wine a pretty nice deal, since the bonus points are worth $9.25

rated:
Thanks, I had assumed the $5 for buying 2 bottles was one per account.

My two Bonus Perks are 7000pt/$20 (not $25) (expires Feb 10) and 5x when spending $10 (expires Feb 25).

Does Walgreens count $9.94 as $10 for the 5x bonus? And does the 7000pt require $20 on one receipt or can it be spread across a couple like CVS (in which case do they count $19.92 as $20 )? And more fundamentally, does wine count? There are no T&C accessible on their site, that I can see.

Thanks!
=aw

rated:
You can buy as many wines as you care to, just do 2 bottles on one transaction, since only 1 $5 reward will print
The bonus point offers need to be on one receipt, but example $20 for 7000, you need over $20 before you give manu coupons, you could give manu coupons to make it under $1, if you get lucky enough
Wine does not give any points, and doesn't count toward any threshold amount, and of course you don't want to use the same wine reward to buy another wine offer, since the reward will not print

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017