Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi $39.99 @Amazon

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi
Disclaimer
Amazon has Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi  on sale for $39.99.

• Beautiful 7" IPS display and 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. Available in four colors.
  • Now with the Alexa cloud-based voice service - just press and ask
  • Amazon Underground, where thousands of apps, games and even in-app items are 100% free
  • Enjoy millions of movies, TV shows, songs, Kindle e-books, apps and games
  • 8 or 16 GB of internal storage and a microSD slot for up to 200 GB of expandable storage
  • Prime members get unlimited access to a huge selection of songs, books, videos and more
  • Up to 7 hours of battery life

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Same price on Amazon as well.

tyguide said:   Same price on Amazon as well.
And Amazon is price-matching.

tyguide said:   Same price on Amazon as well.
Someone using a bot to post?  haha

Lies. Amazon is charging more than it's self.

If you're not in a hurry, refurbs are $26.24

Redbeard25 said:   If you're not in a hurry, https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00TSUGXKE/
  Device does not come with any warranty.

ez to put play on it ?

Great for kids to watch Amazon Prime cartoons (downloaded to Fire tablet)!

Refurbs have no warranty.

These are getting pretty long in the tooth. OK for a kids tablet or a picture frame or alarm clock. Not much else. Maybe a book reader.

Screen is very poor, and performance is slow. I think at 19.99 they would be a "deal". 39.99 ... not so much.

Not bad! Thanks!!

cpabster said:   Refurbs have no warranty.

These are getting pretty long in the tooth. OK for a kids tablet or a picture frame or alarm clock. Not much else. Maybe a book reader.

Screen is very poor, and performance is slow. I think at 19.99 they would be a "deal". 39.99 ... not so much.

Did you read the post? Where does it say Refurb.  It's a new unit for $39.99 and a 'pair' for $79.99

Yeah I know it's new @ 39.99. Someone mentioned going for a refurb for $26 or so and so I figured to mention what you lose with that option - namely, the warranty.

Good Price!

Bought two at Christmas for this price. They are faster than I expected. I was comparing the stats to a Hisense Sero Pro but these are definitely much faster. For the price, it's a great deal.

Yes, installing Google Play was easy. I used OPTION TWO from this site, and it took 10 minutes.

http://www.howtogeek.com/232726/how-to-install-the-google-play-s...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017