This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

65" 4K Super UHD HDR 240Hz Smart 3D LED TV w/ Magic Remote & Two 3D Glasses $1,299 at buydig.com + FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

65" 4K Super UHD HDR 240Hz Smart 3D LED TV w/ Magic Remote & Two 3D Glasses
$1,299.00
http://www.buydig.com/shop/product/LG65UH8500/LG-65-4K-Super-UHD-HDR-240Hz-Smart-3D-LED-TV-w-Magic-Remote-Two-3D-Glasses

Use coupon code c117150250 to bring it down to this price.

Member Summary

65" 4K Super UHD HDR 240Hz Smart 3D LED TV w/ Magic Remote & Two 3D Glasses
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › LG
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this a reputable company? This is a pretty big discount. What do we need to be aware of?

I know they have been around a for while, it has been a long time since I have ordered anything from them though.

They're well rated at resellerratings.com
I just placed an order and will report back

Manufacturer LG Electronics
Manufacturer Part Number 65UH8500

buydig is great. I have bought two TVs from them and their service is good and fast.

LG on the other hand... I bought the next model up from this one (9500) in August for about $2K. It lasted 3 months before the panel failed it took over 6 weeks for the original repair with a refurbished panel that is terrible. I am still waiting on them to find another repair shop to try again. I was just outside of the 90 day purchase protection with my credit card and LG refused to provide a new set. I will spare you the details of the disassembly that took place on the ottoman in my living room with screws in the carpet and parts dangling from delicate ribbon cables. All the while the screen with no protective cover was face down on our ottoman. It was a mess and I have never seen such carefree service for a product as expensive as this. I wouldn't spend my hard earned money on anything LG. Do yourself a favor and google LG support. Every consumer site has their support listed as 1 star. Wouldn't be a problem is a TV lasted more than three months but mine didn't and it's a huge amount of money down that drain. I bought two LG TVs and a 4K super DVD in the last 6 months and their top of the line LED set and they couldn't have cared less. I will never buy from them again.

I hope this helps someone else avoid a costly mistake.

FTLight said:   They're well rated at resellerratings.com
I just placed an order and will report back

My credit card was charged for $1299 on Monday morning and I got a shipment notice with a FedEx tracking number that afternoon.
In reply to thisguy, I'm sorry you had a problem with your new TV, but I bought a 55" LG  55LW5600 3D TV back in 2011 and it's been flawless.
I'm only buying the 65UH8500 because (a) it's larger and should have a better picture, and (b) it's probably one of the last 3D models that LG will be selling and I want to make sure I'll be able to play my 3D Blu-ray collection for quite a while longer.
The 65" is costing about the same as what I paid for my 55" six years ago, and I'll be moving the old one to another room. 

Wednesday update: FedEx delivered the TV this morning, and the driver helped me carry the carton into the house. I haven't set it up yet, as I'm waiting for a new wall mount - my existing one is VESA 400x400 non-adjustable, and the new 65UH8500 needs 300x300 . Amazon should be delivering the mount on Friday.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017