• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Was just reading my consumer's reports, about how to boost your health and happiness at home.
They said by simply changing your shower head to a top rated model which they tested, could give you a more stress free start to your day. They recommended the Speakman Reaction shower head for $25. I looked on Amazon, and found a blue one for $28.. but they also have this green one for $9.25!!! 

Link to Speakman shower head 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
What's the spray pattern?

rated:
here is a quote from one of the reviews: "The pattern is reasonably wide, and the shower head is designed with a large, colorful, decorative plastic perimeter. Inside the main body is a cute spinning fan, which I assume is to break up the flow, giving the head a more powerful feel than would a continuous flow with smaller openings. The base hardware is chrome Plated brass. Speakman did something clever, in that they extended the nut that screws on to the shower arm, so that it completely covers the threads on the arm for a better overall look. That's a nice attention to detail. As well, it came with teflon tape, in case the shower arm threads are too short to seal properly, which mine were, because of an arm extender.

rated:
Green for a green colored green shower head.

rated:
Dead. Best i see now is $16.50 for blue.  Not sure how you pick between 2GPM vs 2.5GPM....  I'm not a showerhead expert, but i play one on tv.

rated:
Dead

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017