Truvia Nectar 3.5 oz. MM at Target w/coupon, cartwheel and ibotta

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Join eClub for Coupons Promotions - Truv a
Disclaimer
Truvia Nectar 3.5 oz $2.99 (Sale thru 2/11) at Target-40% Off Truvia Nectar 3.5 oz only Target-Cartwheel  x2/25
$1.50 on any ONE (1) bottle of Truvía Nectar (any size) 
Earn $2.00 wyb ONE Truvia Nectar any size with the ibotta app 
= $1.50 money maker after stack and ibotta, reg. $3.99! 

Credit to Totally Target
If you can't get the printable coupon, my Target had $1.50 hang tag coupons on the Truvia nectar

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

To make this deal even sweeter (no pun intended), there is a new $2 coupons.com coupon 

Truvia nectar $2 coupon 

i'm having problems many times over diff days getting to the Cartwheel cpn. Can anyone post it - I believe it's a generic coupon (not unique to each user) from past experience (don't know if that changed).

mmyk72 said:   i'm having problems many times over diff days getting to the Cartwheel cpn. Can anyone post it - I believe it's a generic coupon (not unique to each user) from past experience (don't know if that changed).
Target Cartwheel coupons are offers that can be stacked with a Target store coupon, a manufacturer’s coupon, and the 5 % REDcard savings.  Below are some instructions that I found useful if you do not have a smartphone to download the cartwheel app.
1.  Log into Cartwheel by Target.  You can sign up using your Target, Facebook or Google+ account. 
2.  Find the offers.  Once you are logged into your account, you can search for offers by category or even by specific product/brand name.  Click on All Offers and search the offers by category.  You can also type in the product name to see if there is an offer for a product you want (or perhaps from a deal you found on our website).
3.  Add the offer you want to your account.  Once you find the item you want, just click on the item and it will spin to show you the back, where you will find a red ADD button.  Click that button to add this offer to your account.
4.  Review your offers and print.  To find the offers you’ve added to your account, click on the barcode next to the search box. Once the next screen pops up you will see an image in the corner that says Print Barcode.  Click that and a sheet will print.  Take it to the store with you and hand it over at checkout – like you would a coupon.
That’s it!  That is how you can use Cartwheel if you do not have a Smartphone or wireless device!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017