• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has the Corsair Gaming K70 LUX RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (CH-9101010-NA)  on sale for $127.99 with free shipping

Deal Notes: This is now the lowest price ever from Amazon according to Camelcamelcamel

• Aircraft-grade anodized brushed aluminum frame for superior durability
  • Advanced lighting control and large font keycaps deliver dynamic, vibrant backlighting
  • CUE support enables advanced macro and lighting programming for virtually unlimited game customization
  • 100% Cherry MX RGB Red key switches with gold contacts for fast, precise key presses
  • 100% anti-ghosting with full key rollover on USB
  • Detachable soft-touch wrist rest and dedicated multimedia controls

ReviewTrusted Reviews 

Rated 4.5/5 stars with 1,412 customer reviews.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $144.99 from Best Buy. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
$127.99 for a KEYBOARD? This is a horrible deal. If I'm searching for a great deal for a gaming keyboard that cost $127.99 (with free shipping), then probably price doesn't matter. On Fat Wallet, I'm more looking for a gaming laptop for $127.99 (with free shipping).

rated:
a 9% off savings! amazing!

rated:
marshmellobbq said:   $127.99 for a KEYBOARD? This is a horrible deal. If I'm searching for a great deal for a gaming keyboard that cost $127.99 (with free shipping), then probably price doesn't matter. On Fat Wallet, I'm more looking for a gaming laptop for $127.99 (with free shipping).
  Depends on who you are, if you are a gamer this can increase your reaction time by 10% (Gods I made up that number).  Any performance increase is good for a gamer .
Nkey Rollover, Cherry MX keys.  All these items are premium items not found in an ordinary keyboard.

Hmm, are you old school?  Remember the IBM Selectric typewriter?  That was a $700 typewriter.  (Type writers went as low as $200 back then), who would buy it?  But because it has N-Key rollover (I forget what it was called back then), that made it one of the best touch typist typewriters out there and all good companies had to have one.  

Now $127.99?  Wow, I wouldn't spend it, but I'm not a pro gamer.  I bought the Logitech G710 for $50 during one of the big sales.
PS : You WISH you could get a gaming laptop for $127.99.  Well unless it is stolen, but even then thieves would not sell a $1000 laptop for $127.

rated:
when you are spending 3-4k for a gaming rig...this seems cheap in relation. Not for me...but cool :-D

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017